> Faker. :Pickloon angst.

Erm.. Pickloon angst!! ^_^

Also like SH mentioned,, if you deal with this issue, I'm very sorry about that and I hope things get better for you and I'll give you virtual hugs! But if you don't want virtual hugs then I'll give you a plushie of your favorite character/s! Or maybe even both! Just a reminder your loved, you can open up to me :)

________________________________________
Warning!
Swearing
Sewerslide thoughts
and attemption
Suicide planning
SH implied
Trans balloon! And uhh.. transphobic moments..
Deep depression
Bad mental health (super.)
Abandonment issues
& More issues!!
A lots of trauma
And ofc angst cause.. yes 😇
Humanized! :D

(Oh god it's many.)
________________________________________

Hope you like this!!
And yes! I added a twist! >_<
________________________________________

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
                   …… Fuck life. ……
.

.
.
                  ……. Even living is hard. …...
.
.

.

.

Balloon had to stay in the hotel because usually when he's in the forest, I don't think he'll live anymore, those veins can turn into his jump rope.. or the cliff that he can jump to.. or the spikes around trees used a stabbing material, Balloon had been fed up by this thoughts, he thought maybe he should give up now. There's nothing changing around him, the marks on his arms, ankles, thighs he saw his own skin as a paper, maybe if someone saw the marks.. somebody would actually care him. Him. Not care for him for just 1 day, he needed someone to be on his side, he needed someone to be his friend.

He planned to end his own life by stabbing himself with a kitchen knife but the problem is he isn't really rich to buy one kitchen knife, maybe he could ask someone’s money?.. no, nobody would. Nobody would even dare to look at his face with a positive face, he felt like Suitcase only cares for him because she had no choice, she was forced.

When he used the kitchen knife that the hotel uses well that would be dumb and useless, they wouldn't even use the kitchen knife because somebody ended themselves with it, it's because Balloon touched it! Everything Balloon touches is considered disgusting.. perhaps he should try a job?.. no- No! People would make fun of him, plus.. well.. he’ll be labeled ‘disabled’ due to mental problems.

Is there anything good about Balloon’s life..? Wait, maybe he should try overdosing! Wait.. wait.. no, Soap guards it a ton and uses it for Tissues, when he uses that method maybe even Tissues would not see the light again because of him! Why was everything so harsh?!

Maybe.. hanging?... Wait, people called him fat multiple times, he’ll be just ending up standing with a rope on the neck.

Balloon was thinking all of this while laying down on his own bed, he doesn't have a roommate because nobody wants to he with someone like him. He doesn't want people to be disgusted by his presence so his fine with that, although.. his.. alone. Alone, alone.. that word scared him.

Balloon’s eyes were blurry from crying, his cheeks having stains of tears, he had a grip on the bed sheets, he wants to shout very bad but people will just scream at him, he doesn't want. He hated that
Balloon was wearing big baggy clothes, he isn't even eating that much after people called him some names.. he just wanna be loved, why was that so hard to accomplish?!