> II au. "Liar who has a Lover."

An AU where Paper and OJ are Balloon's parent! Cause it's uhh… yeah…

My parents forgot about me brah,, for 6 hours straight !! ^__^ so now I'm just gonna use my time for waiting for like.. writing.. :3

Also my math project got destroyed by the  toddlers brah!! Now I'm sad… but that's alright!! ^.°

Because this is angst!! :3

Req by l3monlime57 !! Here you go :3

________________________________________

Paper and OJ have been married for 6 years, a big record for the I.I cast. It all started when OJ fell in love with Paper, and Paper picked up some hints. And when Salt’s obssesion got worse, Paper and OJ decided to fake date just to make Salt go away, but that fake date of theirs made them fall each other more deeply than ever. Ever since Pickle and Fan helped Paper confess his TRUE feelings for OJ, OJ accepted. Until some years that went by OJ used some of his money that he got from I.I to buy the most perfect and beautiful ring for his plan to marry Paper. And when OJ proposed Paper, Paper couldn't help but just accept immediately. They proposed on the garden, a beautiful garden. The garden was filled with purple Hyacinths, yellow Carnations,  Hydrangea, sunflowers but strangely there were some lily of the valley surprisingly, when OJ proposed some lily of the valley suddenly grew. Nobody ever knew why it did, but nobody cared enough to check for answers.

(If you know the meaning of the flowers ;3)

After years of being married OJ planned for him and Paper to get some kids, adopted kids. There was an adoption center not so far away from them, just in a city. Paper and OJ decided to check it out so they prepared some things needed, a room and needings, and now since they were prepared. The married couple went to the adoption center, and while they were around trying to find the perfect one. Their eyes laid on, a small weak balloon.

The married couple went close to the small weak balloon, OJ crouched down on his knees because it was just a small kid. OJ waved his hands, the small balloon was holding a broken teddy bear, but he still bares onto it, the kid stared at OJ’s hand. The kid looked at their own hand, trying to copy what OJ just did. The married couple giggled at the motion of the kid, the kid looked at the married couple giggling, the kid smiled but it suddenly disappeared as the kid made a frown. The married couple stopped giggling and saw the kid made a frown, OJ looked at the kid with confusion until Paper suddenly got an idea.

“ Hey.. uh.. we're not.. making fun of you.. please, don't make a frown.. “ Paper said to the kid, OJ looked at Paper and looked back at the kid and nodded. “ Yeah.. we just.. found it cute, y’know? “ OJ said to the kid, the kid now knows and made a small smile.

“ I'm not changing my mind, we should get her.. or him.. wait, I'm confused.. “ Paper said, questioning about the gender. OJ looked at the kid, and cleared his throat. “ Wait.. are you a boy? I can't tell.. “ OJ asked to the kid, as the kid only stared at the couple.

(Reference to the whole ass ii fandom debating at Balloon's gender ;3)

The kid cleared their throat as they look at the couple, the couple looked at the kid. “ I don't know. “ The kid said, OJ was confused while Paper just nervously giggled. “ Perhaps, they still haven't been taught what gender is… “ the couple said in same time.

Until one of the adoption workers walked close to the couple, as Paper noticed. “ What's their gender? “ Paper asked to the worker, the worker looked at the small balloon. “ Oh! Uhh.. she's a female- “ the worker was trying to speak but it got cut off by the kid “ am I really? Or it's just a lie? “ The kid randomly asked, as the worker sighed. “ Your a girl, you can't change that! “ The worker said to the kid, the kid stared at the worker.