> Bets on fakers. :Baseloon angst pt2

Baseloon pt 2, I recommend you to read the part 1 which is was very long time ago

Which was named “ Bets “
Part 2 was requested by ToyFreddyLover87

And you said you liked very angst, VERY angsty.

I tried to make it very angsty but turned out like shit

A topic that is very used, mostly by dark fics.
( Vomit.. strangling.. blood.. blah blahs)

Now let's begin!! :3

________________________________________

Baseball sat at Balloon's bed with a smile and a gaze to Balloon, Balloon on the other made a smile.
Finally a chance, a chance to feel something at last.
Balloon’s smile turned more wiser as tears began to produce in his eyes, he blinked multiple times to try hard not to cry. But he failed to do so, he began to cry softly.
Baseball noticed this and began to be worried for him, but he saw Balloon crying and smiling at the same time.

“ Balloon..? “ Baseball asked as Balloon only looked at Balloon, Balloon slowly wrapped his arms around Baseball.

Baseball didn't knew that Balloon would pull this move but he stared at Balloon hugging him, Baseball sighed and smiled.

While Balloon was hugging Baseball, Balloon was thinking how a hug would feel. Balloon was always the hugger, but never been hugged.

Some minutes later, Balloon stopped hugging Baseball as he panted then his breathing pattern became soft and slow. Balloon’s cheeks were painted with tear stains but Balloon slowly wiped out his tears stains, Baseball looked at Balloon.

“ Feeling better now..? “ Baseball asked to Balloon, Balloon giggled and nodded.

Baseball stood up from Balloon’s bed as Balloon followed to do so, Baseball walked to the door and tried to open it but couldn't. Balloon noticed this as he walked to the door with Baseball standing at the other side, Balloon placed his hand at the doorknob he took a deep breath and opened the door.

Baseball immediately went out the room as Balloon followed to Baseball, Balloon was next to Baseball while they were walking down the hallway.

Baseball stopped walking at the door as he looked at the door with the numberplate at the top of the door, Balloon looked at the door as he knew it was Baseball & Nickel’s room.

Balloon stepped infront the door and opened it as Baseball walked through the door, when Baseball was finally inside Balloon waved at Baseball as all Baseball could do was just smile back. Balloon slowly closed the door, and slowly walking backing to his room.

But somehow, while Balloon was thinking of Baseball. He wasn't smiling, which weirded him out. Baseball was happy with him, he was happy with Baseball also. Balloon felt bad, as his legs got more weaker and his eyes twitched as he shut his eyes close and he stopped walking. Does Balloon really deserves Baseball? Balloon just took a deep breath and continued to walk down to the hallways until he stopped at went inside of his room.

As Balloon was inside of the room, he stepped in the things that covered the floor. Such a shame, he can't see his own floor. He slowly fell to the bed intentionally, he layed down at the bed positioning himself in a sleeping position.

Balloon slowly covered his eyes, slowly drifting his sleep. His eyes shut close, his mouth slightly agape.

His mind began to wander around as his mind catched up him and put him inside a dream, balloon slowly opened his eyes in the dream.