> II au. "Gardens aren't a good idea." pt.3

Here's the uuhhh part three of the uhh au

I'll be writing the other oneshots later, I feel so tired rn.
I'm so so sorry I'm days late, please forgive me I didn't mean to

Also if your eating rn uhh this isn't the best thing to read while eating

Writing this made me feel like I'm writing creepypasta ngl

________________________________________

It's been so long since Paper had disappeared, there wasn't even any evidences left by Paper himself. Of course, OJ knew about why Paper had a sudden absence. The residents were clueless, concerned and shocked and wanted to help with it by trying to search everywhere. But one day someone knocked on OJ's door and went in, OJ saw someone standing at his doorway.

" What is it today, Trophy? " asked OJ with a tired face by this whole situation, Trophy was standing in the doorway like a highschool bully.

Trophy and sighed and walked to OJ, as he walked Infront of OJ's desk he sat at the seat and rest his stinky feet at OJ's desk. OJ got disgusted and almost vomitted as he muttered " ew." but Trophy just continued resting his feet at his desk.

" Mind just asking my question instead of looking and being a shmuck. " OJ said to Trophy while holding his forehead and his eyes got lowered with bags under his eyes due to the nights he spent busy, Trophy just looked OJ and sighed.

" I heard about the problem of the disappearance of Paper. It's obvious you know what happened to the two, and you can lend me some info. Perhaps I can help, you know? " Trophy said to OJ with a smirk, OJ just looked at him and raised his eyebrow. He remembered about Knife, what happened to Knife.

" Trophy, i-its just.. I appreciate you trying to help. But it feels so wrong, I don't want it to happen to you. Be grateful I'm saving you from danger. " OJ said to Trophy as he looked at him dead in the eyes, Trophy rolled his eyes and pouted as he crosses his arms.

" Why should I be grateful that you aren't telling us something? We've seen the signs you make OJ, your exhausted, tired, looks like shit, probably feels like shit right now, pacing around, nail biting, sweaty, shaky. It's obvious you know something behind the disappearance, and don't even think about trying to get away from it. " Trophy said to OJ, as OJ looked at Trophy shocked as he got more shaky and sweaty, Trophy saw it and sighed at disappointment.

" You know, you should open up to us. " Trophy said while looking at OJ with a smile but not a normal smile a sneaky smile, OJ sighed and face palmed himself.

" Opening up feels uncomfy. " OJ said to Trophy, Trophy giggled as he put his feet away from the desk but he stood up slammed his hand at the desk making OJ flinch and immediately looking at Trophy confused, Trophy put one of his hand at his waist and raised his eyebrow.

" W-w-why are you staring at me like that? " OJ asked Trophy as he slowly goes deeper to his chair just to not get that close to Trophy, Trophy sighed.

" Just tell us, OJ. Or not us, maybe just me? " Trophy said, OJ looked like thinking if he should say it to Trophy.

" If I tell you, you'll try it. And turn like them, then it'll be an endless cycle, isn't it? " OJ said with his tired face, he looked so stressed and traumatized, he didn't want for it to happen again. Trophy rolled away his eyes.

" Stop being an edgelord. Since I'm better than Knife, I could actually put effort. Since your just there. " Trophy said as he made a limp wrist at OJ, as OJ looked offended about Trophy's comment.