> Perhaps, it's neither. :Fanloon angst p4.

Fanloon part 4 ?1?1?1!1!1! No way!!! (Itft ship reference)).

And yes this will be very short because writer's block is coming at me 🦅🦅

Wirting thwse while having an allergy attack ❤️❤️

________________________________________

Balloon stared at the letter that Fan sended to him, although Balloon felt like that ‘interview’ of Fan is something he shouldn't trust. What if he's just gonna use it as an advantage? Use it to spread rumors? Use it to make him feel worthless? Use it to make him look dumb?! There was many questions, but being silent won't answer it. No one's gonna say the answer if they don't know the question itself, or perhaps the answer doesn't exist?
Balloon was only filled with questions rather than answers, maybe this is one of the reason why people hate him.. he's always overreacting by small things! Wait, small things? Is this considered small? Or big? Or average? Or super big?! Oh god, Balloon felt very nervous.
His hands getting sweaty, his face getting sweaty, he looked at the letter once again. The letter that may be a trap or just an invitation, yeah an invitation sounds good! But, what if it's an invitation for a trap?!
Balloon was tapping his feet multiple times, he was breathing heavily. He didn't know what to feel or what to do, perhaps he should just say no? Wait, don't say no!! That's.. that's rude! Balloon doesn't want to be seen as mean, or even rude!

Balloon looked at the door, fighting himself wether to not go or go.

But, how can a question be answered when they ignore the question itself? How can a question be answered when the answer itself doesn't know the question’s existence? How can a question be answered when… when… when there's no answers…

Balloon took a deep breath and opened his door, be looked left to right at the hallways, but it looks like people were either in their own rooms or downstairs or somewhere else. Balloon slowly walked out from his room, he locked his room from outside. He looked at the hallways left to right again, so he slowly walked to the door of someone who knows the answers to the question, because them themselves IS the answer.

it took some time to get strength to knock at the door, Balloon stared at the door for a couple of 10 minutes. But before he even opens the door, he practiced himself on what he's gonna say.

Until the door opened itself, but..

Paintbrush opened the door…

Balloon looked confused of why Paintbrush is in Fan’s room and Paintbrush is confused why Balloon is at Fan’s door, Balloon was fiddling with his fingers.

“ … well, look who finally came out of his dirty room! And.. why are YOU at me and Fan’s door? “ Paintbrush asked at Balloon, Balloon looked scared on what their reaction must be.

“ oh right.. sometimes I forgot you and Fan are.. roommates… but I just wanna know, where's Fan? “ Balloon asked at Paintbrush, but Paintbrush raised their eyebrow and looked at Balloon, at Paintbrush’s eyes Balloon looks suspicious.

“ Why do you need Fan anyway? “ Paintbrush asked Balloon before answering his suspicious question first, Balloon flinched when he heard the question.

“ Uhhm.. uhh.. I just.. I just wanna talk to him… “ Balloon answered, Paintbrush scoffed and looked at Balloon up and down until.

“ Fine, Fan’s outside.. “ Paintbrush said to Balloon, Balloon made a small smile.

“ Thanks! “ Balloon thanked to Paintbrush, as he waved to Paintbrush but Paintbrush only closed the door instead of waving back, and of course Balloon looked upset when Paintbrush just closed the door instead of waving back.

Balloon walked through the hallways until he saw the elevator, balloon looked at the elevator and went inside, he touched the floor1 button as the elevator began to move downwards.

Balloon was waiting until the elevator opened, he was tapping his feet looking at his wristwatch multiple times, until the elevator made a sound and the elevator door opened.

Balloon walked out of the elevator and looked around if there were people at downstairs, but it looks like their busy at their own business. Balloon snaked around just to go outside, making sure people wouldn't see him or even get into a mess.

After for some time, Balloon was finally at the door as Balloon opened the door slowly so it won't make a noise. Balloon walked outside the hotel, he looked around the outside of the hotel, trying to find Fan.

Balloon was walking around, desperate to find Fan. Calling him, walking more further to find Fan.

Until it was 6:07, Balloon found Fan using his laptop while leaning down next to a tree. Balloon looked at Fan chilling, balloon took a deep breath and walked next to Fan. Balloon tapped Fan’s shoulder as Fan flinched from the touch, Fan looked who tapped him and only to see Balloon.

“ I–.. Balloon! It's.. it's nice to meet you! …again… “ Fan greeted Balloon.

“ Uhh.. hey.. Fan .. well, I just.. wanted to talk… “ Balloon greeted back Fan.

“ … what is it about? Oh wait is it about ‘FFF’?! Well if you wanna- “ Fan was trying to speak but Balloon cutted his speech.

“ It's.. it's not about ‘FFF’ , Fan. It's just, I wanted to know.. why did you had to spread my secrets? You know I trusted you for it, why? “ Balloon asked Fan, Fan was surprised by the question.

“ Oh Balloon.. how could you think all of us would like you, when you can't even like yourself? “ Fan replied at Balloon’s question.

“ You helped people, when you can't even help yourself.” Fan added.

This shocked Balloon, he didn't knew this would happen..

Balloon went silent, he looked down at the grass.

“ Oh. “

“ I shouldn't have known. “

Then balloon left, leaving Fan alone. Balloon went back to the hotel, and into his room.

________________________________________

1017 words surprisingly

Guys this is the end btw :3
And yes I'm lazy en cause my whole body is staring to hurt helpso

Anyway
Don't ya love your happy lazy ending,? ❤️

AnywayDon't ya love your happy lazy ending,? ❤️

Why he sitting like thst