> How? :Fanloon angst.

Fanloon , Fanloon , Fanloon !

: Balloon angst
: pure Fanloon angst ,, no comfort hehe

request : ShyArtisticPerson

And yes, I'm at school rn writing this because I'm inpatient. Also, I wanna go home please ☹️

Please I sit next to those type of classmates please I wanna go home ple

________________________________________

Fan was just minding his business at his own room, using his laptop to try cure his boredom. His own boredom eating him up, but at least the laptop is actually working to get rid off his boredom. After all, what else could he do?

Until his laptop stopped working, and he just realized he was low battery..

" Oh.. low battery, I'll just use the charger.. " Fan said, he looked around the room for the charger but he couldn't see one charger, not even just one.

Fan was just standing at the middle of the room, looking around wondering where's the charger is. Perhaps he just missed it or maybe in another room, yeah, it must be in another room.

As he opened the door, willingly to find his charger to, he can't just look at a black screen forever!

He walked through the hallways trying to find the room where he probably left the charger, perhaps he left it at Test Tube's room or even at .. well maybe it is at Test Tube's room! Yeah, it must be!

So now while he was walking, he stopped at Infront of the very door of Test Tube. Of course, Test Tube and Fan have been best friends for so long! He knocked on Test Tube's door, waiting for his best friend to open the door.

The door opened slowly by Test Tube, Fan smiled and waves at Test Tube and greeted her.

" Hey Test Tube! " Fan greeted Test Tube, Test Tube made a small smile and waved him back.

" Hey Fan, what do you want.. ? " Test Tube greeted Fan and asked Fan at the same time, Fan stared at Test Tube for a sec and answered.

" Oh well, I'm at 0% of my laptop.. I just wanna know if you have my charger! I mean you probably have, you have it right? " Fan answered to Test Tube, Test Tube just looked confused and raised her eyebrow. Fan saw the reaction of Test Tube and raised his eyebrows, Test Tube just stared and said.

" Oh.. uhh well... your charger isn't here ... " Test Tube said to Fan, Fan looked a bit shocked and peaked through the door.

" Are you suuuure? " Fan asked, Test Tube went out of the way at the door as Fan went inside. Fan looked around the room, but saw no chargers of him. Test Tube walked close to Fan and places her shoulder to Fan, Fan looked at Test Tube.

" Well had you checked the other rooms? " Test Tube asked, Fan thought for a while.

" Hmm.. maybe somebody stole it! " Fan said but Test Tube immediately said " or just check the other rooms? " Fan looked at Test Tube after she suggested, Fan thought for a while and smiled. " Yeah your right , I should probably check other rooms " Fan said, walking out of Test Tube's room while waving goodbye, Test Tube waved goodbye too.

Fan went back to walking to the halls as Test Tube closed the door for her room, Fan was knocking on every door and asking if they saw Fan's charger but all of their answers were 'no' 'whats a charger?' 'you have a charger?' 'hush.' 'you just interrupted me.' 'look for it dork.' 'and?' 'nuh-uh-uh' 'nope.' 'use your eyes not mouth.' 'use Dora's advice.' and some more, jeez all he wants is his charger.