> Wishes that are too far. :Baseloon angst.

Baseloon angst cause yes ^__^

But erhh yeah,, I can't use my phone tomorrow soo yaaahh 🎉🎉 I don't wanna be in a room full of pedos brah,, ☹️☹️

There's barely baseloon shippers brah,,

Baseloon had been starving!!

________________________________________

Balloon was just chilling, sitting down in the plain grass. There was no drama waiting for him, or perhaps there is? If there is, he's not aware of it. Balloon was just sitting, thinking about his own life, was it worth it? Why couldn't I just simply said no? And many more thoughts clouded up balloon’s mind, but there was no answers left for the questions, as the questions only rotted on his mind. Balloon knew what would be their reactions, he knew what they would try to do. But a try isn't enough, I mean yes he did try but it wasn't enough, it didn't push people to believe him. Why even try when itll never happen? Why?
The most powerful question balloon had was ‘why?’ balloon wanted reasons, but somehow he still ignored the reason. I mean, he changed! He already changed! He showed it! But, what's the point of change when no one's gonna believe? What's the point of change when no one's gonna like it?

Why should he try to get friends, who only just does it because they felt bad for him and not wanted to be his true friend!

Balloon’s only friend was ‘friends’ with the person who did him so so wrong, how can he consider her as a friend, when she's with a person who hates his existence too much.

And now when someone's being nice at him seconds later it goes downhill! How can he trust hope when misery lurks by?

Balloon was in deep thought, something he did in past affected his life, something he did in the past affected his point of life. Everything changed, it's scary, one by one it changed.
Balloon witnessing the consequences of his own actions, and it hurts, it hurts so much. Why did he do that? Why's he so dumb? Why'd he let himself do that?

Balloon was looking at the grass, until he heard footsteps going near him.

Balloon was thinking, who would have such a strength to go at him?

As the footsteps gets more louder, and balloon felt like somebody sat next to him. Balloon looked who sat next to him and saw… baseball.

Baseball made a small smile, and cleared his throat and looked away.

“ I know.. your probably.. trying your best.. “ baseball said, he looked at Balloon, but balloon only looked at Baseball with pure confusion.

“ Why are you being nice at me? “ Balloon asked Baseball, baseball didn't thought he would ask this question.. he liked people being nice at him, why ask this specific question?

“ Shouldn't you just say.. ‘thanks’ instead of that? “ Baseball asked back at Balloon, balloon looked away as he clenched his fist and took a deep breath and looked at Baseball again.

“ It's just.. your trying to get Suitcase's approval huh? Are you doing this because nickel is slowly being a bad choice? Are you slowly realizing? “ Balloon asked Baseball, he wanted the answers so he looked at Baseball dead in the eye but at the same time begging for an answer.

Perhaps his answer could be such an announcement to his question, perhaps his answer can help him?

“ I'm not trying to win anything from you- its– it's just.. i-i feel guilty… “baseball answered balloon, balloon just sighed as he waited to ask this question.

“ But what about nickel? “ balloon asked at baseball, baseball looked at him shocked, baseball looked around and looked back at Balloon.

“ Perhaps.. one day, he’ll accept you! “ Baseball tried to cheer up balloon, but balloon let out a tired sigh and looked down at the grass.

“ If only.. will he truly accept me? If he will one day, why can't it be this day? I don't wanna wait much more longer.. it's making me.. feel uneasy.. o-or.. so.. so.. i-i can't even explain it! “ Balloon said to baseball, slowly raising one of his hand to place at his cheek and his other hand going to his other cheek, as his hands slowly covers his eyes.

“ It hurts knowing what's wrong with me, at the same time I don't wanna know what's wrong with me, but I know those two options are the only thing I have in life. “ Balloon continued, his voice sounding like he was in the edge of tears, but holding it back. Baseball looked at Balloon, seeing though his calls is enough to make him sad.

“ Well, we have to wait for good things to happen! It takes time! “ Baseball said, trying to cheer up balloon, but it obviously failed as he heard balloon cried in his own hand, his ugly sobs that ringed through baseball’s mind.

“ I'm tired of waiting… I'm too tired to even wait… “ balloon said to baseball while crying, his sentences sometimes getting cut off by his sobs. Baseball looked at him, completely speechless.

“ Well.. let's.. let's just be patient.. “ baseball said, but of course Balloon was not having it.

“ Is my presence really that big of a deal? “ Balloon randomly asked Baseball, baseball looked at him only filled with pure shame.

“ No, no, no it isn't… it's.. sometimes wishes doesn't come true.. and it's fine-” baseball was trying to cheer balloon up but balloon immediately cutted him off.

“ No, it isn't fine. Knowing I'll never have something I desire to have, hurts me. Knowing how much it will follow me everywhere I go, looking around only to feel jealous to people. “ Balloon cutted off baseball sentence to said this, baseball was fiddling with the grass at this point.

But then balloon thought of something.

“ What wish of yours was too deep fin a hole for you to reach? “ Balloon asked Baseball, looking at him.

Baseball went silent for a few seconds, and sighed as he looked at Balloon. His eyes, filled with such sadness.

“ Balloon.. I wish … I wish you were a girl. “ Baseball said to Balloon.

Balloon looked at Baseball shocked.

. . .

______________________________________________

1060 words

woops guys!! Ignore my shitty writing it's litterally night here, I feel so sleepy but at the same time not so sleepy

Anyways that's all for today's videos cause /j