> Alone. :Fanloon

Fan loon. F an Lo on. Fanl oon. fAnlo on.

It's been a while since I posted an ONESHOT..
So yah.

Mmh school au mmh

________________________________________

Balloon was sitting alone at lunch, he was peacefully eating his sandwich that has..
Ham, mozzarella cheese, egg with all of it combined, that's just how he likes it.

the ingredients doesn't seem very good combined at all but that's just people’s opinion, people always look at the outside.

He just slowly eats it, he doesn't need to hurry up because it's just a small sandwich, just for lunch.

He doesn't like lunch with rice, when he feels full he wants to vomit it all, he doesn't want the risk to be called fat again.

He didn't even finished his sandwich, he was only half of it but he puts the remaining part at his lunchbox, after that he just drinks water.

A simple lunch, created by Balloon.

He was just sitting alone now, no one to talk to.
Probably because it is him.
No need to be shocked.
Balloon sure is awkward.
Very awkward indeed.
Nobody wants him.

He stares around him, people were sitting with groups, friends, best friends and a ton more.

While Balloon is sitting alone, like a ghost as a friend. Although ghosts also doesn't like him.
So it can't be a ghost.
He's only companied with insults.
The insults that holds him in one place.
The own wind scratching his skin.
Even the wind reminded him he is alone.

Meanwhile.

The bright lights was sitting at their own ‘so called : group chair’ but the other bright lights wasn't there, it was only Fan, Test Tube, Lightbulb, Paintbrush.

Test Tube was talking with Lightbulb, Paintbrush was also talking with Lightbulb. Fan wanted to join the conversation, but only got crushed away, only to be ignored.

Fan found this super un-COOL! Which is something he’ll add at his blog to make the boulders at his shoulders to be gone, it's weird of how he trust the internet more than real life.

He's just socially awkward.

Fan just looked around, his eyes found something or should I say, someone.

He caught Balloon also alone.

That reminded Fan, even when people are around him, he still, feels alone.

Both of them, feels alone.

“I'm gonna go talk to someone, brb!” Fan said to his group, the group only continued to chat.

Fan stood up and walked up to Balloon, Balloon noticed that Fan was going close to him.

‘What was Fan planning now?’ Balloon thought.

“Mind if I sit next to you?” Fan asked while pointing to the space next to Balloon, Balloon stared at what Fan just pointed out and nodded.

As balloon approved his question, fan sat down next to balloon.

“Uhh.. hey..” Fan greeted Balloon with a little wave.

“ Hey..” Balloon greeted back, also waving back at the little wave Fan did.

“...do you know FNAF?” Fan asked, trying to make conversation out of random things that he could all think for.

“Uh.. yeah.. I do..” Balloon answered at Fan’s question, I mean yeah he does, he even asked the librarian one time if they had FNAF books.

So, soon then, both of them created a conversation from the topic which is just picked from the wheel, but at least they found each other in happiness

But the lunch time wasn't very long so Fan and Balloon had to cut their conversation, they decided they’ll meet again after school.

Fan went back to his group as Balloon went back to the class.

“Hey Fan!” The group greeted Fan, one by one of them, they didn't even notice Fan was gone.

“Should the wedding be FNAF themed?”

“Fan.. what the fuck.”

________________________________________

623 words!! ... Dang it...