> II au. "Gardens aren't a good idea."

Wooohooo!!! This is like an idea/req by l3monlime57
Which aka an infection au :3

Also IM SORRY IM 3 DAYS LATE getting motivation was hard ngl but here am I!!

Also I'm gonna go to the hospital today so it's either I'm writing this before going to the hospital or in the middle of going to the hospital or in the hospital.. although even getting out of the bed was hard for me :’3

Soo uhh yeah,, that's all!!

IM SO SORRY THIS SHORT IM SO SORRYl

:: WARNING!!
— someone will die here 💥
And uhh injuries oh no!! uhhh yah

________________________________________

There was a conversation heard in OJ’s office, the muffled noises of voices who the people on the hotel knew. OJ seems to be talking to a person who has a high pitched voice, some residents of the hotel was standing next to OJ’s door of the room, trying to hear their conversation. That's when the residents of the hotel suddenly heard the the keys clanging sounds as the footsteps to the door gets louder, the residents of the hotel got an idea of what was going on and walked away from the door. That's when the door got unlocked as the door slowly opened, the person who OJ was talking to was Balloon. The residents of the hotel gave Balloon a dirty look and a scoff, some rolled their eyes when they saw Balloon. Balloon saw the reaction of the people who he once called ‘friends’ he sighed in brushed his arm slightly as he went out of OJ’s office room slowly walking more and more away from the others, OJ followed with Balloon being in his back. Balloon and OJ was walking until they stopped when they were at the exit door, OJ stared at Balloon as Balloon saw OJ’s stare he sighed in defeat and slowly walked away, OJ gave Balloon an umbrella for no reason at all. Balloon looked at the umbrella and nodded at OJ, even when they weren't talking they knew to each other what their actions means. Balloon walked away from the hotel with an umbrella on his hand firmly holding it.

When Balloon wasn't in the hotel now OJ closed the door and turned around to see the residents of the hotel who saw it all happened, OJ sighed and went back to his office room.

After for some days after that current event, the hotel was just being normal but there's no presence of that one person who used to be the punching bag of everyone. Nickel couldn't be more happy about this, some people thought it was just Nickel but some thought he needed to go see a doctor. OJ was pretty used to Balloon not being in his life, but he knew to himself he isn't supposed to be saying that to himself. Sometimes OJ only thinks about the hotel needs rather than his own needs, he looked after everyone rather than himself,  OJ always gets blamed when the hotel gets a problem.

Sometimes OJ thought what would Balloon be doing outside, he probably looked hopeless or a lost puppy, he thought to himself. But he couldn't have the strength to come see Balloon, he didn't have the strength to just randomly check on Balloon because he thinks of what would be his reaction also if he was going to be alone through years. OJ groans at the thought of checking on Balloon, but sometimes he just wishes he could do it with no fear at all.

Sometimes Bomb would go tell OJ there was so much vines and weeds growing at the hotel, OJ would say to Bomb to pluck it out with someone like Paper. Bomb would try to but in days later, it would instantly grow back, Bomb would go tell OJ about it again and again, but OJ just said to pluck it again and again. Bomb has no choice but to, Bomb barely got some rest time due to plucking it out. Some flowers and plants started to grow also, Bomb saw this and thought it was weird.

Bomb asked to Test Tube about it, Test Tube grabbed a piece of it and decided to test on it. But all Test Tube said, it was just plants.

Bomb also asked to Soap to clean it with him, I mean she does help him clean it. But Soap is slowly getting more and more frustrated by the plants, but Soap had no idea to clean it.