> II au. "A New Red path." pt.1

An AU where the S2 finalists works for Steve Cobs!! Woah!!

And yes.. fdul off angst.. mweueueuehehe…  I CANT FINE STAR VS FORCES OF EVIL FANS GOD DAMNIT. guys if your a fan of it pleas pleasp pellas can wcbaa immediate friend

Erm yah!! Uhh.. what am I supposed to say “Like and Subscribe make sure to enjoy this video! Leave a comment below on what you think about this! Now sit back and relax!” … okay guys that was just a joke epals

________________________________________

Toilet was still sad on how Mephone just lashes out on him, Toilet couldn't believe Mephone would do such a thing. While Toilet was walking, there was a weird noises that popped out of nowhere. It got Toilet’s full attention, as he looked where the source of the noise could be. He looked everywhere, and saw a looking like Mephone, but with a red X. Toilet is pretty sure this isn't the ‘brother’ he was talking about, Toilet looked at the Mephone.

“ M-mephone? “ Toilet asked, the Mephone didn't replied, the X on their face suddenly getting more brighter as it glows red. Toilet only looked at it with fear, he was just stuck at that position.

As the Mephone gets more closer and close to Toilet, Toilet tried to move, but the Mephone hold toilet first, holding on it firmly, not letting it go. Toilet looked at it's strong hands, he tried to shake to be freed, but atlast it didn't work, of course a dumb toilet plans will never work.

“ Wha–?! Mista phone-?! I MEANT! Mephone! I-is that you?! “ Toilet screamed, looking at the Mephone up and down all over and all over. There's no way that's Mephone, but perhaps it is? Toilet doesn't even know! Why didn't Mephone told him there was more mephones?!

“ I'm sorry Mista- I MEANT Mephone! I'm sorry Mistaphone- Mephone! I'm truly sorry!! “ Toilet screamed, he thought it was Mephone4. The name of the Mephone who was holding Toilet, was Mephone X.

MephoneX kept only making loud beeping noises, no one could ever know what is it saying. But the beeping noises gets louder and more unsettling, Toilet looked at MephoneX with fear, he would try to scream for help..

But who would save him?

Toilet looked at MephoneX as they walked but teleporting in such small moves, there was a red color that covers it when it teleports. But at Mephone4 it's blue, but at MephoneX it's red.

Toilet looked at his stuff that he dropped, MephoneX stepped at Toilet’s stuff, the only thing Toilet was carrying was a picture of Mephone and Mepad. Toilet looked at the smashed stuff, it's all ruined, it's all smashed, Toilet only looked at it.

There was tears that ran down from Toilet’s eyes, why was life treating him like this.

Toilet was focused at his destroyed stuff and didn't noticed MephoneX was preparing to teleport in big moves, MephoneX teleported in big steps, slowly teleporting away from Toilet’s only memory for them.

Maybe this is what Mephone4 felt, is what Toilet thought. Maybe this is why Mephone4 was feeling down lately, is this what it felt like? Is this what Mephone had to feel? Had to go through?

. . .

Back to the inanimate island, the final 4 was alone. Being abandoned, their friends who had to talk stepes away from them, and had to sew a smile onto their mouth, but their eyes who shows it all the tears that released, the emotions who broke to the limit. As they walk away, all they could do is just watch, watch them slowly faded away, even when their appearance is absence, they could somehow feel them.