> Shows! :Cheeseloon

Circus! au Cheeseloon!!!

-
Two gay men works at a circus real, but this like.. has.. televisions.. technologies.. yeah.. those things.. 😇

Humanized!

________________________________________

‘’ There was a cheerful, colorful, humorful, wonderful and amazing circus!

Whenever you feel sad, the circus have your back!

Go to the circus to experience, watch, feel and smile! ‘’  was written at the newspaper, and on the posters that was everywhere on the town!

,, The salmon and cheese show ,, had been all over people’s mind, even the televisions advertise the show!

-

Meanwhile, the show’s topic for today was Cheesy the comedian comedy shows! And sometimes it doubles with Balloon, at the comedy shows.. the jokes rhyme on time! Which made people laugh and get interest, it's cute of how those two were the perfect match..

But the two were secretly dating, but their relationship was.. well.. a secret..

-

Balloon was adjusting Cheesy’s belt, bow, little hat that had a design of salmon and cheese together, his little glasses and his shirt. Balloon couldn't help but to smile while fixing Cheesy’s outfit because Cheesy doesn't know how to do it alone, but of course Balloon also respects boundaries and privacy..

As Balloon was done adjusting, he stared at Cheesy’s eyes being completely drown on Cheesy’s eyes, it always look handsome and cute at Balloon’s vision. The way while Balloon was staring at Cheesy’s eyes, Balloon’s pupils was getting bigger.. his pupils always been doing that everytime he looks at Cheesy.. god, of how he adored Cheesy.

“ You think I look good now? “ Cheesy asked at Balloon, while looking at himself at the mirror to check. “ What are you on about? You fit in every clothes, you always end up looking handsome.. “ Balloon answered, complimenting Cheesy, that sentence made Cheesy blush as he giggles.

“ Oh Balloon, you really like me, like a ton? “ Cheesy asked while giving Balloon a flirtous look, and a smirk, this eventually made Balloon blush and look at the other way and nervously giggled.

‘ Well.. not like.. but love’ Balloon thought while looking away, as he just cleared his throat and pulled his collar a bit away and looked at Cheesy back. “ Hehe, can't help.. “ Balloon admitted, Cheesy just made a silly smile and placed his hand on Balloon’s waist making Balloon blush more, Balloon just blinked quickly.

“ Well I can't help too you know? “ Cheesy flirted with Balloon, well Balloon’s breathing just turned shaky.

Cheesy made his face more closer to Balloon’s face while having a goofy smile, a smile that Balloon loved.. well.. Balloon adores every Cheesy’s smile. Balloon realized of what was Cheesy was implying, his smile showed of how he was excited for it. Their faces got close to each other while looking at each other's eyes, both of them sees each other as eye candy..

But the alarm went off, an alarm that had a design of a salmon and cheese together, the salmon being at the top of the cheese. Cheesy wouldn't want to be late so he just nuzzled his nose to Balloon’s nose, making the both close their own eyes.

Cheesy take his hands out of Balloon’s waist and just winked him as he walked to the stage, Balloon waved at Cheesy, he wished for Cheesy to have an awesome show.. every Cheesy’s shows always go great, Balloon also helps Cheesy.. but he doesn't want to walk on stage.