> Bets. :baseloon angst.

Balloom angst. CAUSE I CANT USE MY PHONE TOMORROW. And it's sad. ,, sighs and scratches my ass sadly and yes it's baseloon

Woohoo angst 🎉🎉🎉 angst 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 angst,🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 angst🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 I love angst 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
I'm debating myself if I should eat my big ass lollipop,,
I'm listening to mitski and her lyrics are sounding like balloon so,,

AND UES THIS IS SHOET. SHIET. SHORT* YES A SHORT.
And sorry if I mischaracterised them because it's fucking night right now here

________________________________________

Balloon was in his room, sitting at his bed, the middle of the bed, his eyes wandering around. Until his eyes placed onto a mirror, he saw himself. He looked at himself, he saw himself. He saw how people see at him, he saw his own reflection. His own reflection felt so.. odd. He saw the changes, he noticed what he really looked like.

Until somebody knocked onto his door, balloons attention fully went into the door, the knocking sounds that made Balloon confused. Balloon stared at the door, wondering who would it be.

“ Come in. “ Balloon said to whoever is behind the door, balloon looked at the door, as his eyes slowly goes to the door knob, the door knob slowly rotating it making a noise.

The door slowly opened as the door knob fully rotated, the space outside the door made a shine, balloon at the shine as someone stepped in casting a shadow. Balloon looked at the person who opened the door, up and down.

“ Hey.. balloon! “ baseball was the one who opened it, now balloon knew why was the door slowly opened. It was hard for an armless object to open a door, but baseball used his strength just to see Balloon.

“ … baseball? “ balloon asked, he looked so confused why was he here? Did he needed something?

“ … your probably confused why I'm here, but I just wanted to know more about your season 1-” baseball was trying to speak, but balloon cutted him off.

“ I don't like season 1. I don't even like season 2. “ Balloon said as he cutted of baseball’s sentence, Balloon looked more upset when he heard the word ‘season 1’ he hated that word, but all he head to was to suck it up, that's past, something they'll never change.

“ … well, I heard.. you've been into a ton of arguments, had you even like arguing? “ baseball asked, slowly walking to Balloon's bed and sitting next to him. Balloon saw baseball walking next to him, and looked down at the rug. It was so disappointing, he can't even see his own floor.

“ I don't like arguing. I-.. I don't like.. any of that.. at all.. “ balloon slowly opened up to the question as baseball just sat there, listening. “ sometimes, I randomly.. lash out.. but it doesn't mean I like lashing out… I'm not a violent dog, I don't know why I bite. “ Balloon continued, he looked so guilty while speaking, he was squeezing his other arm while speaking, he blinked a ton, trying to make himself not to cry.

“ .. or maybe … you were just told to be.. mean or maybe.. being mean was the only thing you learned… did your past self knew what love was? “ Baseball asked to Balloon, making a small comforting smile.

“ … my past self, didn't.. believed.. love would make me.. go through it all.. “ balloon answered to baseball’s question. Baseball just stared at him and sighed.

“ … may I.. help you, to feel what love is? “ Baseball asked, balloon blushed a bit, until baseball realized what he said.

“ In a platonic way.. by the way, i-it was platonic! Just.. what bros do! “ Baseball immediately added, balloon just giggled.

“ Sure, I'll.. I'll accept that.. “ balloon said to baseball, baseball immediately smiled.

But there was just one thing that was stuck in baseball thought.

‘i wonder if balloon realizes this is just a bet.’

________________________________________

857 words!!

Merrily we fall out of line, out of line
I'd fall anywhere with you, I'm by your side
Swinging in the rain, humming melodies
We're not going anywhere until we freeze
I'm not afraid anymore
I'm not afraid
Forever is a long time
But I, I wouldn't mind spending it by your side
Carefully we'll place for our destiny
You came and you took this heart and set it free
Every word you write and sing is so warm to me
So warm to me
I'm torn, I'm torn
To be right where you are
I'm not afraid anymore
I'm not afraid
Forever is a long time
But I, I wouldn't mind spending it by your side
Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile
I wouldn't mind it at all
You so know me
Pinch me gently
I can hardly breathe
Forever is a long, long time
But I, I wouldn't mind spending it by your side
Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile
I wouldn't mind it at all