> Poem. :Cheeseloon

“But you can't write an oneshot outside!” Well I can!! (I actually can't but let's just ignore that)

Cheeseloon for today!! ^.^
Dang Balloon sure does have multiple people liking him… eh

Balloon angst is real guys

Anyways,, uhh.. yeah.. uhh, I forgot what to put here mb!!

Anyways!! ^_^

______________________________________________

Balloon was sitting next to the tree, writing some poems at his poetry notebook, although his poems sounds familiar..

Oh right, the poems IS for someone.. that someone was Cheesy..

Yes, he admits his feelings.. Cheesy was the only one who didn't bullied him out of Suitcase!

Which is rare, he founds it.. very.. very.. rare.

Noticed of how worthless Balloon is for his own team and benefit.

Noticed how awkward Balloon is at every move.

Looks like even simple things, Balloon can't even do it.

Such a failure.

Balloon was only letting his feelings out of a piece of paper instead of someone reliable, I mean he’d like to hang out with Suitcase but.. he tried to, turns out Suitcase was already hanging out with someone.

He looked at his wristwatch, he noticed how many hours gone by. How many hours since he invited Suitcase to hang out. How many hours since he has company. How many hours since he had something done important. How many hours has it been since someone cared for him.

He looked back at his poetry notepad, it's crazy of how he instantly get attached at the smallest affection given by someone. Even when it's small, it's effective to him, what a loser.

Balloon suddenly had no motivation to write and decided to stop for this day, he closed his notepad and looked around to see is there's any activities he could do rather than rot in the same place.

There's no entertainment found around in the place, so he'll just sleep the whole day through.

Balloon was slowly closing his eyes.. until.

“Hey Loonie!!” Someone exclaimed. That someone was Cheesy, he had a silly smile planted at his face.

Balloon’s eyes opened widely, he did a small smile.

“Hey Chee..” Balloon greeted Cheesy with a wave, Cheesy blushes a little at the nickname.

“Really? Chee?” Cheesy giggled at the nickname, although it just took away some letters.

Cheesy sat next to Balloon, this made Balloon more happy.

“What brings you here?” Balloon asked Cheesy, Cheesy turned silent a bit.

“Well.. I just wanted to know how your doing!” Cheesy answered to the question, Balloon stared Cheesy and did a little laugh.

“Hm.. thanks for caring my existence..” Balloon thanked Cheesy.

“Well.. hmm.. oh! Well, thanks for caring about my existence also! Your the only one who cares about jokes also! Y’know how one smile from you can lighten up my day..” Cheesy said to Balloon, Balloon blushed a ton more but just covers his face with his notepad.

“Thanks.. for that..” Balloon thanked Cheesy, again.

“Hehe, you look cute when flustered!” Cheesy complimented Balloon while holding Balloon’s hand.

Balloon really found Cheesy amusing.
Cheesy really found Balloon amusing.

______________________________________________

Sorry this was very short,,,
IJUST GOTA HAIRCUTANDNOW I LOOKLIKE SCARAMOUC/WHATEVER THAT NAME IS ☹️

Also They match notepads, tell me otherwise

Request by ShyArtisticPerson!! Ty!!!

528 words,, dang it