> Butterflies. :Cloverloon

Cloverloon!! My first time hearing cloverloon tbh!!
But if balloon & clover had an interaction before, I'm pretty sure it would be awesome!! :3

Anyways!!

Enjoy!!!

________________________________________

Clover was walking around happily, of course she would! Her butterflies were guarding her in every move she does!

I know that might sound of what insane people would say, but it's her luck’s cause.

The walk has been going on for long, she’s been doing fine these past days! Which is something very lucky to be!

While she was walking, there was a rock infront of her, so because of her luck, she stopped walking.

When she stopped walking, she looked at the rock infront of her, she giggled softly.

“Oh my! A rock in my path!” Clover said, not in any bad way, but in a positive way.

She picked up a rock, she noticed the rock came from the voting-elimination-kinda place..? Or whatever that place was called, so of course she have to put it back where it belongs!

She walked where the sand and sea meets each other, she sat to the sand and placed the rock in the end of the line of rocks.

This place was calming, the sound of waves, the crunch of the sand, the calming wind.

As she was gonna leave the place, she turned around and seeing

Balloon.

“Oh, hey Balloon!” Clover waved happily at the salmon boy, she sometimes call Balloon ‘salmon boy’ because that's his color, it's a silly nickname.

“Uh.. hey Clover!” Balloon greeted back Clover and waved back at her cheerful wave, although his wave was the normal one, not too much and not the kind of wave that needs a ton of energy.

“What brings you here?” Clover asked, Balloon just remembered why, he just cleared his throat and began to speak.

“Well.. I find this spot.. calming!” Balloon answered at Clover’s question “Whenever I'm bored or.. frustrated or even more emotions.. I visit this spot, but today, I'm just bored.. honestly..” Balloon continued, making Clover giggle in a silly way.

“I mean, I kinda see why!” Clover talked back at Balloon, Balloon walked close to clover.

“Yeah.. wanna uhh, sit down for a while?” Balloon asked, Clover looked at Balloon and nodded.

As Balloon sat down at the sand, Clover followed, they were sitting down, close to each other.

It's obvious that Balloon’s mind was getting more and more peaceful and not clouded up with thoughts, sure there are still thoughts that aren't answered, but there's still time there.. no need to rush and pressure.

One of Clover’s butterfly went around Balloon and sat at Balloon’s head.

Clover couldn't help but smile more, Balloon looked up and saw the butterfly in peace, sitting at the top of Balloon’s head.

Clover giggled and said “Looks like Cassandra likes you!” While pointing at her butterfly named Cassandra.

“Huh, I guess you're right..” Balloon replied to Clover’s comment.

Both of them, were in peace.

________________________________________

Y’know devils don't fly, so don't expect me not to fall, devils don't fly, but you guys almost had it all, you got wings and we got chains, y’know devils don't fly, but I try..

Sorry mb the devils don't fly must be very random, but anyways,,

Thx for the request SmolChildGD!! ^.^

547 words.