> Garden, buried forever. :Bombloon

bombloon.. 🤑

Also.. trans Balloon.. 🔥🔥

________________________________________

Bomb was planting at his garden with Balloon, well in reality, Bomb helped Balloon sneak in the garden since Balloon isn't allowed.. but the first time he let Balloon in his garden.. he called the batch of flowers somehow.. a bath of flours..

Bomb was planting some aloe vera cause Balloon needed aloe vera for him to not pop while gardening.

(Y’all guys better hide your aloe vera ocs 😼,, and even I have one.. so.. they'll be the sacrifice for this story.. 😇)

Bomb saw Balloon staring at the bag of Flower seeds that said “flour” and he just walked next to him.. “W-w–w-whats w-w-wrong..?” Bomb asked at the confused Balloon. “What's.. inside of this bag..?” Balloon answered at Bomb’s question. “F-f-flower s–seeds!” Bomb exclaimed and explained to Balloon. “... Why doesn't it says flour..?” Balloon asked to Bomb to make sure if his thoughts were right.. his thoughts were.. concerning. “B-b-because t-t–that's the c–company's n-n–name!” Bomb answered while gesturing Balloon to the bag, he opened it and showed the seeds.

“So.. the.. flow–eers.. have seeds..? And flours.. a-are.. uhh.. used for.. baking..?” Balloon wanted to know the difference eagirly so he looked deep down to the bag. “Y-y–yes! I-i-i-im.. g-g–glad your l-l-learning t-the d-d-d-difference!” Bomb cheered for Balloon.

“Oh..” Balloon said with … sad voice..? “Hm? W-whats w-w-wrong..?”

Bomb was confused at Balloon’s reaction. “Sorry.. it.. just, sounds like.. my.. uhh, old.. buried name..” Balloon admitted the answer of the question. “D-d-d–dont w-w–worry… i-i-i-im not l-like.. t-t-those p-p-people!” Bomb comforted Balloon while patting his back.

“Thank you Bomb, I always wonder what did I get myself such a great ..friend..” Balloon thanked the Bomb.

Although Bomb wanted them both to be more than friends. He just shrugged it off and smiled at Balloon.. “Y-y–your w-w-w-w-welcome!” Bomb welcomed Balloon as he leaned in Balloon’s shoulders, he just hold Balloon’s hand secretly.

_______________________________________

And Balloon’s back broke because of his binder. the end /j

Also, sorry for short story!! Cause liek.. I'm tired

391 words!! ,, I'm kinda disappointed about this outcome ☹️

Mmh.. cookie pizza... mmh..