> Someone in my arms. :Lightcase

Lightcase!! Woah!! Lightcase!! So woah!!

Also I'm still not ready for school 🆘🆘

Anyways!!

______________________________________________

Suitcase sat next to the river, she looked at her reflection.

She looked at herself, the one who's at the final 4.

I mean, it is awesome knowing there's a chance you can win a ton of money!

But the only question is, where is she gonna spend it? Surely she can go out with her friends! .. oh.

Suitcase just sitting in peace, the sound of the waves, the sound of the wind. When all combined, it's the perfect sound, it's calming.

Until.. she heard a voice.

“Hey Kasey!” Lightbulb greeted Suitcase with a cheerful and energetic wave as she walked to Suitcase and sat next to her.

“Oh, hey Lightbulb..” Suitcase greeted back to Lightbulb, she would wave back but she's armless.

Lightbulb giggled and wrapped her arms around Suitcase, this made Suitcase feel very warm.

For no absolute reason, why’s Suitcase feeling warm?! Hm.. maybe because Lightbulb is used for light..? Yeah! That must be it!!

“Well.. since we're close, you can call me Lighty! It's an awesome nickname!” Lightbulb said to Suitcase, only to wrap her arms around Suitcase tighter.

It's kinda funny, both of them lost their best friends that came from S1.

“Oh, alright.. I'll take a note of that Lighty!” Suitcase replied back to Lightbulb, only for Lightbulb appear a bigger smile.

Lightbulb was seen as annoying, but Suitcase doesn't.

“Haha! You've fallen to the Lighty depths!” Lightbulb said to cheer Suitcase up, she knows of how hard it must be to lose a friend, and of how she's close to the friend she lost.

Lightbulb just hugged Suitcase for a long time, it was comforting and soft. This was Suitcase’s 3rd hug, so it'll be considered special to her. Very special, she needed that hug.

Suitcase just leaned into Lightbulb’s shoulders, while Lightbulb just hugged her more tighter, not that tight to choke her, but to comfort her.

“Thanks for this..” Suitcase thanked Lightbulb for the company she given her these past days, Suitcase cherished people who likes giving her company and comfort, and maybe even people she'd given company and comfort.

“No problemo!” Lightbulb said to Suitcase, Lightbulb cherished people who accepts her for who she is.

Finally, both of them found each other's, the one who's the company and the one who needs company.

______________________________________________

2763

I'm supposed to be in school right now but guess what? My parents forgot my existence 🔥🔥

418 words, I know it's not that much, I was supposed to finish this yesterday but my eyes randomly blurred out and blacked out, the next thing I saw was the sun.. so yah, I hope that explains.. ^.^

Thx for the request SmolChildGD !!! ^_^

Random pics I know 💔💔