- me core

'

'.'

You know what, If you want to know what I think of you, the only thing I think about you is how perfect, loveable, worthy, strong, hard working, awesome, beautiful, handsome, amazing, pleasant, gracious, sweet, friendly, amiable, delightful, loyal, glorious, intelligent you are. You may not think of yourself like that, but I do and I'm telling you im lying. If you have too much troubles to carry, I'll be here when you need to vent or when not to vent please tell what I can do to help you. Please don't starve, weight don't matter, please don't starve yourself, you matter. Please don't hurt yourself, you matter, your life has so much meaning to mine, in a positive way. Knowing that your working hard to not harm yourself is already enough, please take a rest if needed, I'm so proud of you, I'm so proud of you for going through stuff that you don't deserve at all. Please don't see yourself as unloveable, I do love you /p you always make me feel loved, it isn't fair if I don't also make you feel loved also. I hope you get better sooner than expected, if you need me I'll be here. If you need to tell me something, please do, things can happen to you and I don't want bad things to happen to you.

(sorry if this is too short.)

See ya!

Chris1sbetterthanyou Choco_py Bfbfan7 ShyArtisticPerson 4_NobodyNod_4 :3

Sorry if I didn't tagged you, but whoever reads this, I hope you get better.