- uhhhhhhhh.. sorry guys mb

Sorry I haven't been uploading something here,, uhhhh yeeeeaahhh...

I have a wip which is like a twisted au and of course Balloon is included and will not have a rest ♥️♥️

Balloon git attached to Suitcase so much he stopped taking care himself and only cares for Suitcase but Suitcase saw the signs and she is worried for her friend and she like says "you have to practice self love first before you love someone else Balloon." And suitcase distances herself from Balloon but she regrets it but she has nothing to do about it and just lives her life alone and while at Balloon he does not like the idea at all and now he needs someone to make him feel useful and stuff stuff but he couldn't take it anymore he doesn't care anymore and Nickel who kept making fun of Balloon daily because Suitcase is gone now but guess what? Balloon liked when Nickel is giving him attention and the way he isn't forgotten and one day while Nickel was making fun of Balloon uhh Balloon just said to Nickel "Keep going, I like that." And nickel is like wtf?? And Nickel gets weirded out but Balloon is like goes creepy and be like "I like how you don't forget my appearance, I like how you don't forget me." And some shit like that and Nickel is like bro the fuck?? And Nickel tries to run away from Balloon and Balloon does not like that and it reminded him of how Suitcase left him so uhh,, he killed Nickel and now he's just hanging out with Nickel's body he knows he's dead bit he's pretending he's still alive...

And yah.

But I discarded it cause it sucks ass..

I also have an another wip that I discarded also soo uhh and yes another twisted au because why not ♥️♥️ and yes Balloon

Suitcase believe Salts gossips like one day Salt comes to Suitcase and gives information of why she shouldn't trust Balloon like blah blahs S1 type so uhh yeah and Suitcase was like woooahh and gets angry at Balloon and then the next day Balloon was greeting to Suitcase but Suitcase ignored him and he was like tf?? Until Salt and Pepper comes in and now the girls are gossiping to each other leaving Balloon alone and of course this turned into Balloon being all depressed and stayed in his room for months until Balloon didn't have much strength and he collapsed at the bathroom floor, he noticed of how sad and uhh stuff yeah,, stuff.. and then like Balloon decides "oh shit wait I am a gangsta (actually no but this is for shits nd giggles) and like decides he should start to moving on of how he moved on about his S1 self blahs blahs and when he got his strength back  but it got overpowered and how he's insane and shits he goes to Salt's room at night and when he got into his room he uhh.... Killed Salt btw... And some days after days people were like "where's Salt" especially Pepper being all sad and stuff and Balloon was like in his room..
I'm too lazy but,, Balloon turned everyone who hated him as a victim and took parts off them and now when all parts were finished Balloon like stiched it all together like it's actually alive to relieve his loneliness and be like "yeeaayy I'm not alone anymore" and spends time with a fucking looking like Micheal afton shit so yeah... And one of them isn't actually fully dead so they woke up in a coffin and tried to get out and some uhh hours they did and guess what? It's Baseball. Since Balloon thought Baseball isn't that really much of a big deal so he isn't fully dead.. Baseball was supposed to go at the police but it got some time to do that cause Balloon actually took one of his legs and when Baseball was close Balloon stopped him but kicking him at the back of the chest and like yah!! And there's where Baseloon angst comes..

And another one where
Balloon forgits about Suitcase :3

And another one where
Balloon and Nickel being friends but they realized that the universe itself says no and they like couldn't believe it and tried stheur best to keep their friendship close but a day passes it gets harder as they go through universes to save their own friendship and it's been like super long but they've been also messing with time itself also and there's just one point where they accept it and Balloon suggets they should just give up instead and Nickel didn't like that so they had an argument until silence fell and both of them stared each other and now saw why the universe itself even hates the idea of them being friends so now that they picked signs Balloon went to go through some stuff to travel through universes and goes to the start where edits just a blank space and every move you do it changes you from your in other universes and while Balloon was walking around he finally saw the button as he was supposed to touch the button, Nickel stopped him and like keep saying "you have to stop" and some shits like that and blahs blahs until Nickel just gives up and Balloon goes "I promise you, we'll be friends in the new universe." And touches the button, making the universe go wacky wacky and boom. At the new universe they aren't friends anymore, but rivals.
.... Yeah!! ^.^

Still very very sorry I haven't posted smth but if you do have request let me know! Also I'll be like very late cause of uhh.. schools sucks..

Toodles!! ^_°