> Meetup. :Cheeseloon

Cheeseloon… 💏

_________________________________________

Narrators POV or smth

Cheesy was trying to write jokes on his little notepad full of puns, but nothing literally NOTHING! Was coming onto his mind.. all he could do is just reuse the puns.. like cheese, and especially with “Gouda” “brief” and even his own name,, “cheesy” I mean, maybe he could use some of those rotting jokes on the corner since 2021..? No.. that will just, break everything..

Wait, how about jokes? I mean clearly it can be, he does have a big joke book at his drawer..

He stood up and walk to the drawer of where the joke book was, he opened the drawer and saw the book and immediately took it and opened it..
Okay let's see if there's any jokes that someone will laugh to! Wait.. nobody laughs at his jokes..
Well, it's alright to try and try! Now.. back to the finding..

“What did the fish said when it hit the wall? Dam!”
No.. too used..
“Do you know what happens when an orphan takes a family photo? A selfie!”
No.. too dark..

Cheesy kept finding and finding a joke that's never been used and is fresh new! A joke that can make someone laugh until their stomach hurts!
….. He just.. wants to be what people want.. …

He just stopped finding and put his joke book back to the drawer, he decides to take a snack, I mean maybe it can motivate his little brain! And make more and more jokes!

He went downstairs by using stairs because OJ clearly doesn't want elevators for the hotel and wants everyone to atleast move their little feetsies, I mean.. not that it can help to some people.. as he was thinking so much where to the point he didn't knew he was on the kitchen, he looked at the fridge and just saw.. nothing, OJ went to buy groceries just today.

That's odd that he's still not here, but why though? He should be here right now it's always at this time! But sometimes he goes back at the hotel from groceries by midnight because some people recommend, ask, complain and be bratty too much! I mean.. sometimes Cheesy is one of those..

Cheesy just went to take a sip of water because, while saying a joke and your voice cracks? Nahh.. makes it WORSER! He went to the couch to see what was on the tv, because Pickle isn't here right now, still in his room, I mean gladly!

He uses the couch so much he calls it his nest.. which is weird, but not weirder as Cheesy!

Cheesy was watching stranger danger! He always laughs at the smallest things! While he was laughing at some scenes, he heard footsteps.. footsteps that doesn't sound like OJ, sounds like someone that.. he barely even hears!

And the footsteps were at the back of the couch, so he looked at the back of the couch just to see Balloon, the salmon red boy.. which was carrying a ton of letters! But why?

“Hey Loonster!” Cheesy greeted Balloon with a silly smile planted on his face, he waved at him, but he could only see Balloon’s half face, mostly covered by the letters he's bringing.

“Oh.. uh.. hello ..?” Balloon .. greeted? Well Balloon was suspicious of Cheesy, why was he here? He isn't supposed to be here! He's supposed to be on his room! Balloon felt a sweat fell on the side of his face, this is not good!

“Whos the letters for? What, are those love letters? Hmmmmmm?” Cheesy asked while doing a smirk and just chuckles, what a silly fella!

“Well.. uhh.. it's for.. everyone in this hotel, Includes you too..” Balloon answered on the jokesters question while Cheesy stopped chuckling like a kid and just stared at Balloon.

“Letters? But why? … Is it Christmas today? Are you.. are you SANTA?!” Cheesy said which caught off guard Balloon, what was the context..?

“No.. and no I'm not santa plus today isn't Christmas.. this is just.. apology letters, this is for the people that I.. uhh.. hurt..” Balloon admitted the answer, sounding sad and rejected.. and mostly guilt.

“Oh.. but, you said earlier you made a letter about me.. is that right?” Cheesy asked in confusion.

“Well.. yeah, I mean.. I hurt everybody around me! Including you! Of course, I have to apologize for my wrong doings, I've realized…” Balloon answered at Cheesy’s confusion.

“Oh.. well, I created the joke about you not being popular because I heard it somewhere! Plus, I heard your old-” “don't remind me..” Balloon cutted off Cheesy’s sentence, huh, he must be feeling really guilty.

“Oh uh sorry about that! But.. I feel you! I realized I hurt people's feelings with my jokes! Until someone pointed it out, and I realized the impact! Jokes are meant to be funny, not insults.. so I changed my jokes!” Cheesy said trying to make Balloon feel better, he isn't really good at comforting..

“Well.. that's good for you! And good for people to start being friends with you.. right?” Balloon asked this time while looking more happy because of what Cheesy said before his question.

“Yep! Micro and the others and I has been friends! We've been doing good! I mean we have to work for it to be a better!” Cheesy admitted.

“Really..? Mind.. teaching me?” Balloon asked for Cheesy to teach him to fix his social skills!

“I'll do that.. when you're done delivering the letters!” Cheesy said while pouting the the letters at Balloon’s arms, Balloon realized and just squeaked out of embarrassment..

(After for some time)

Balloon was done delivering the letters and stand next to Cheesy who's still in the couch cheeling while watching some TV shows, comedy tv shows.

“Oh, your done! Well.. congratz! I know they'll forgive you! You’ve changed a ton not gonna lie!” Cheesy congratulated Balloon, Balloon cracked a smile but just looked around so Cheesy wouldn't see his face.

“Thanks.. mind if I.. sit down..?” Balloon asked at Cheesy “Oh yeah, sure!!” Cheesy let Balloon sit next to him, as Balloon does, he (balloon) looked at the television of what was Cheesy was watching.

I mean of course, a comedy show..

Both of them just watches at the shows, while watching, one of the character said a joke.
Both of them laughed at the joke, until they stopped laughing and just looked each other.

“Woah.. good type of humor Loonie!” Cheesy complimented Balloon, balloon blushed a bit.. “oh.. thanks.. Cheey..” Balloon thanked the jokester, Cheesy's eyes widened at the nickname.

Time was passing, Cheesy saw Balloon was leaning to his shoulders, he didn't know he was sleeping at Cheesy’s shoulders.. although Balloon smiled while sleeping.. he might be dreaming..

Cheesy doesn't know Balloon is DREAMING about him..

--------------------------------------------------------
1134 words

Also I just dreamt about being the shark that Silver Spoon just beaten up in the newest ep ... Sighs