> Apology. :Paperloon

Paperloon, Paploon, Paloon, Papeloon.. :3

Balloon angst as usual ^.^

To be honest I feel like my oneshots has been the same all over and all over, sooo.. I wanted to like, change it a bit! ^-^

Also I'm sorry I'm like, very late.. the summer homework my teacher gave me was rough 💔💔

Hope you enjoy!!!

______________________________________________

Balloon was just rotting at his own room, he had nothing to do, what else was there waiting for him? What, death? … Actually that would be awesome if his death was more earlier, much more earlier than anyone at this hotel.

He just stared at his ceiling, well.. his room ceiling, that reminded him when he used to be so happy like the time he went stargazing with someone special to him, but now that someone who's special to him is very busy with someone that dislikes him.

He just stared of who knows how long, the first thing he do after waking up was stare at the god damn ceiling, maybe he should continue writing the apology letters? I mean, writing letters for everyone who currently saw him? Jeez that may be hard, because it is hard to write letters for 27 contestants! One by one letters, only waiting for hope to answer his prayers of being liked by everyone.

Now he's just letting his hand rest after completing 13 letters, the letters being in full detail, and must have answers and explanations, his hands almost stopped working but now it's just flinching at every slightest move he does.

The hand isn't permanently broken, it's just shaking because of the letters, maybe he needs bandages for this.. I mean, it does has some bruises, and sometimes even bite marks because he bites his own hand when the letter didn't come right and had to retake it.

He had to retake some 4 letters because maybe it looks garbage or looks badly written or of how the details sucks.

He just inhaled and his hand started to shake a ton and felt like it was getting cutten by a chainsaw which made him hurt, he had to bite his lips for that.

“ow.. ow..” Balloon muttered, now he just decided he definitely needs some bandages.

He stopped laying down and started to sit at his bed, he looked around at his own room, the only reason why he has a room right now because of

Paper..

Huh, he finds it amusing Paper cared for him enough for him to get his own room, and even own privacy.. and even own stuff! Which made Balloon smile.

But he suddenly thought, what if Paper was only doing it because he is forced? What if Paper did because he had no choice? What if.. Paper didn't care for Balloon and only did it for OJ? I mean.. OJ and Paper has been very, very, very, close.

There's no way Paper would choose him out of OJ!! I mean, who would pick Balloon? He's just a loner, useless, worthless, betrayer, traitor, manipulator, 2nd choice, monster.

There's no absolute way someone would like him, Suitcase only talked to him because nobody would! It's obvious it's very forced!

This made Balloon’s smile fade away.

He just sighed out of tiredness, tired of why he's even here.

He just slowly walked at his own door of the very room, his not so very broken hand is the one he used to unlock and open the door.

Huh.

He started to make the door more open for more space, if only somebody would make him open up his feelings very easy like the door.

He went out at his own room and locked his own door, that way, nobody can go at his room, he needs his own privacy! After all, he isn't just a toy.

He walked through the hallways trying to find where the room that must have the bandages storaged, there's no way there's a hotel that doesn't have emergency rooms.. okay, maybe there is, but still.. this hotel have multiple crazy objects living in it! There's objects here which is easily hurten, for example? Balloon.

I mean, he have a window at every rooms.. and at his window it was night, so obvious nobody would just be awake-

“Hey Balloon..” Paper greeted Balloon, making Balloon look around where the voice came from, only to see Paper when he looked around.

“Oh.. uh.. hey, Paper..” Balloon greeted back Paper.

‘What is Paper doing at the middle of the night?’ is what Balloon is thinking right now.

‘What is Loonie planning to do at the middle of the night?’ is what filled up at Paper’s thoughts.

“What are you doing right now exactly? I thought you would be at your room right now..” Paper asked Balloon, making him slightly raising his left eyebrow out of confusion.

“Oh.. well, I got some.. little bruises in my hand-” Balloon answered and showed his bruised hand, eventually Paper saw his badly bruised hand making Balloon’s answer cut off by a scream.

“WHAT HAPPENED?!” Paper screamed, but not loud enough to wake everyone up, it is night after all.

“Well.. I.. uhh.. uhh.. accidentally used my hand as a pillow…” Balloon lied, the letters must be a secret, he doesn't want Paper to laugh at him because of his stupid letter idea, but he have to apologize.

“Are you sure..? There are some people here that uses their hand as a pillow, and their hand is just fine.. are you really, really sure..?” Paper asked, slowly placing Balloon’s hand at his own hand, it made Balloon flinched.

“Okay, you just flinched.. so obviously your lying.. please tell the truth..” Paper said while trying to examine Balloon’s hand.

“Oh it's just.. while I was writing uhh..” Balloon thought for a while, he looked back at Paper and looked down at the floor, there's no help when he lies, Paper is like a lie detector because he is a therapist. “I was.. writing 13 apology letters, for people that I.. uhh.. hurt, my hand suddenly.. hurts a ton.” Balloon continued to his answer.

“Oh.. why would you need apology letters?” Paper asked, making a comforting smile.

“Because of how immature I acted.. and of how, I hurted everyone because I thought that's how this games work..” Balloon answered, but only to hear Paper giggle softly.

“Don't worry, I already forgived you.” Paper said, comforting Balloon, Balloon just stared back at Paper with shock.

“Now, let's bandage your hand.. shall we?”

“.. mmh.. sure..”

And they went to the emergency room, holding hands for comforts of one another.

Paper bandaged Balloon’s hand.

It really, really made Balloon happy knowing someone in the hotel cares for him.

“Thank you..”

“No problem loonie!”

Paper just gave a little kiss at Balloon’s bandaged hand, making Balloon giggle.

This made Balloon feel safe.

______________________________________________

Guys I seriously do not know how Balloon pull up so many.. probably because people love losers!!

Thx for the request ShyArtisticPerson!! ^.^

1165 words... Wow.. I am somehow still disappointed.. but yippee!!!