Chapter 2.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=93596598

12th March 2014. - Now.

Charlotte's POV.

I was ready to finish my shift at work when my manager Cassidy rushed out fastening her jacket. “Hi Char,"

"Hi-"

"-In a rush lock up for me? K, thanks.” And with that she was out the door.

I sighed closing my book and began the locking up regime I did nearly every night at the shop.

Once I locked up, I stepped outside fastening my pea-coat and beginning my walk, it was middle march so the wind was quite bitter against my already pink cheeks.

I arrived at the cemetery, flowers in hand.

4 years. 4 years today. 4 years since that day. 4 years since my entire life turned up side down. And it was all my fault.

                Everything's my fault.

I placed the first bunch of flowers at my mums grave. I wiped her headstone that had a little mud covering her name. Susan Marie Orchid. 23rd August 1970-12th March 2010. Loving mother,wife,friend and colleague. Forever in our hearts.

I wiped my cheek as I read over the words. Whenever I came here I cried, I read the words over and over, hurting myself, letting myself know the reason she's here is because of me. All because of me.

I walked on to my father's grave and place the flowers down. Peter James Orchid. 16th October 1969-12th March 2010. A musician who didn't only light up our world with words but with his presence.

I sometimes found it hard to believe he's gone, but then again he's partly the reason this happened. His complicated web of deceit and mistrust.

I walked on and placed the final set of flowers on my brother's grave. Theodore Peter Orchid. 1st June 1996-12th March 2010.

I couldn't find words that fit perfectly for Theo, so I left it with just the dates. That's what he would of wanted. He wouldn't of wanted a sentence to explain his life. He only had 14 years of life – how can you find the right things to say?

     You can't.

When I want advice, I always forget I can't just pick up the phone to call him. My baby brother, who i was suppose to protect. I didn't, i didn't protect anyone.

    You can't find anything to justify what happened.

It was all because of me, Charlotte Orchid.