Chapter 10.

Harry's POV.

When Charlotte woke i could tell she had no idea where she was, and there was a small glimpse of fear in her eyes.

"You were fast asleep, i didn't want to wake you." I spoke as i walked into the livingroom. She jumped when she first heard me speak but soon calmed down when she saw it was only me. I felt a sense of happiness that she was okay with it being me, and that she wasn't in some randomers house.

  "I-er.." She sat up moving the blanket away from her body. "Thanks, for letting me stay over."

I shrugged. "It's not problem, i didn't want to wake you."

She smiled before looking at the time. "I have work in two hours." She groaned rubbing her eyes.

"It's okay. I have work too, i can drop you off?"

She chuckled looking down at herself. "In these clothes?"

"I'll drop you home?"

  "It's okay Harry, i can always walk home."

I shook my head. "No, i'll drive you home, then to work. It's no problem."

She tied her hair up into a simple pony tail. "Thank you."

I smiled at her natural morning face. Pure beauty. "I don't mind." I heard the kettle click. "Tea?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

She followed me and sat on a stool at the island. "Yes please."

"Milky,two sugars?"

She smiled. "Well remembered."

I chuckled.  "What time do you finish work later?" I asked pouring in milk.

   "Around 6, why?"

"Er-well, i was wondering-if you're not busy that is, if you'd like to maybe go out for dinner? It's not  a date, just two friends eating together."

I didn't dare look up from the mugs as i placed the sugar in her tea, i knew what the answer would be.

  "Er-sure." Her voice perked towards the end.

"You would like to?" I asked surprised.

     I wasn't expecting that.

She nodded as i handed her the mug of tea. "Thanks. And sure, why not? I guess we are friends? You've welcomed me into your house."

I smiled. "Friends..I like that."