Chapter 25

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=98188347

Charlotte's POV.

Life at Vogue has been..amazing.  So far i've completed 8 assignments and met Alexa Chung - one of my all time style icons.

I was given my very own office, my own name on a plaque on my door too. The office is..unbelievable. Huge windows that over look the Shard and the rest of London, the latest edition of an Apple Mac computer and a huge wall length unit full of shelves where i can store my own magazines,books and photos.

I smile setting my Starbucks upon my desk as i read through my assignment for the day. I look up to see a facetime call from my favourite face and check the doors locked  before answering.

Colleagues here know i have a boyfriend, they just don't know about my boyfriend - i feel work life and personal life should never mix, and i also worry if people knew who i was with they'd treat me differently.

My boss here is amazing. Tanya always listens to me, and checks i'm okay with everything before i leave. She treats all of her employees like friends rather than people who work for her, and that makes me respect her even more.

   "Hello Miss Vogue."

"Very good morning to you Mr Styles." I smile sipping my drink.

   "Mocha Frappuchino?" He raises his eyebrows.

I shake my head with a smile. "Chai Creme."

   "Same thing."

I laugh taking another sip. "I miss you."

He sighs. "I miss you too."

Harry's been gone 3 weeks now. It's good having  a new job - it's taken my mind off of his absence, by the time i've got home and had a bath i'm so sleepy i don't have time to think.

"Well, i was walking to work this morning and i made a little stop."

He looks confused. I smile at his pure face. Like an angel.

I hold up the boys' new album Take Me Home.

His face lights up like a million christmas lights. "You bought it?"

I chuckle. "Of course i did, what type of girlfriend would i be if i didn't have my boyfriends bands cd?!"

He grins. "Do you like it?"

"I haven't listened to it yet, but i know i'm going to be playing it all day."

   "You make me blush Miss Orchid."

"I try Mr Styles."

We both laugh at ourselves before i hear one of the boys shout Harry. "I'll be there in a minute." He shouts back.

"Have to be somewhere?" I ask throwing away my Chai Frappuchino.

He shrugs. "It can wait."

I smile.

   "Listen.." He sits up straighter. "I don't know if you've read about it or anything, but in December..the boys and i are playing Madison Square Gardens.."

"You are?! Oh my god Harry! I'm so proud of you." I grin.

   "Well, i'm allowed to invite whoever i like,and this beautiful brunette, brown eyed girl who happens to be my girlfriend sprung straight to my mind..."

"Do you want me to alert Beyonce, or are you going to do it yourself?"

We both laugh. "What do you say babe?"

"I'll speak with work. But i would love to see you perform at the gardens."

His grin widens at my confirmation. "See you soon, i've got to go."

We both blow kisses before we end the call.

Before i start my assignment i turn around to my cd player and put the boys' new album in.

After listening to it after some time i text Harry.

Me: I like Last First Kiss xx

Harry: I can't wait to kiss you .xx

I smile at his cuteness and continue on with my assignment.

___________________________________________________________________
A/N: Charlotte's office >>>>
I haven't necessarily chosen a character for Charlotte, but i imagine her to look like Selena Gomez, so i will put photos up of her, but it doesn't mean that that is who is chosen to be Charlotte. :)