Chapter 48.

Harry's POV.

                    Hi Harry,

               Yes, this is still my email. I have been okay thanks, planning my son's 2nd birthday at the moment so i'm pretty busy.

                    Not sure i'll actually see you when you guys have the shoot as i don't visit shoots, but thanks for the thought anyway.

                    Charlotte Orchid.

'My son's 2nd birthday.' The words wizzed around my head. She had our baby? I always wondered how she was after she left.

She left London without leaving a trace of her, there was no way of seeing or contacting her once she was gone. I visited her flat a few days after her finding out thinking she didn't mean what she said - but all that was left was a photo frame that once had a photo of us in it.

I was shocked that i even got her email right - even more surprised that she replied.

2nd birthday. I have a 2 year old son.

I'd always wonder whether she'd had the baby or not - if she did, what was his name? What did he look like? What's favourite film? Or thing to eat? My mind often wandered to Charlotte whenever i walked past a book shop, or saw a girl with auburn hair.

         It didn't take much to get me thinking about Charlotte.

Yes, i've had girlfriends since her. And i have one now, but.. they'll never replace her.

I wanted to email her back, but what is there to say? What can i possibly reply with?

Instead, i placed her email in my favourites and shut down my laptop.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=101333133
Charlotte's POV.

".. I know what i said and i told you to send them to repro!" I exclaimed down the phone. Leona our new intern had gotten my order incorrect and i was not amused. I'd worked hard on my work, i didn't entertain the fact that Leona had gotten it wrong and now i'm going to have to re-print everything.

"I'm sending Emelia down and she will show you how it's done!" I end the call in a huff. "Emelia!" I call.

   "Heard you, i'm on it!" I heard her shout walking out my door, i smile happy that someone around here has their head screwed on correctly.

         No i'm not evil, i'm not some monster, but when i'm hormonal and busy i get frustrated. I'll obviously apologise to Leona later when i've calmed.

As i sat at my desk drinking some water i saw Luke walk into my office with a Starbucks tray in one hand and a rose in the other.

   "Hey babe." He smiled kissing me and giving me a rose. "For you, and.." He handed me a starbucks cup. "Pumpkin spice latte."

I smiled holding the cup to my chest. "You're perfect."

   "I try."

I sat down and sighed opening the cup lid as Luke sat across from me.

   "You okay?" He frowned.

"Meh."

   "Tell me."

"I'm just stressed, and hormonal."

   "Oh.." He raised his eyebrows obviously understanding that i meant time of the month.

"Milo slept 7 until 10 last night, and then decided to stay awake til 2 just crying. Then he'd wake up every hour until 7:30 when i had to take him to nursery, nursery then asked why he was so tired assuming i'd kept him up late or something, so i had an argument with her. There was so much traffic so i was half an hour late - missing an important meeting, i left my lunch at home so i've hardly eaten and these new heels have dug into my ankles so i've got disgusting blisters.

I put my head in my hands. "I just want to go home, get in bed and stay under my duvet forever."

I heard Luke chuckle, his hand on my back. "We all have these days babe."

I nodded wiping my tears.

  "Hey, don't cry. You're too beautiful for that." He kissed my tears on my cheeks before taking my hands and making me look at him. "You finish what you have to do here, i'll get Milo from nursery and dinner, drive to my house and i'll treat you both, yeah?"

I nodded. "Thank you." I smiled my head in his chest.

He kissed my hair before standing up. "See you later, love you."

"Love you too." I kissed him before watching him leave, my mood a little brighter.

______________________________________________________________

A/N: Luke(so hot) >>>

If you have any questions about His Girl so far, tweet me?! @EsmeeStyles_

And also, i've had a few rude/unnecessary comments recently that i don't appreciate. If you don't like the story or any of my stories, don't read them or follow me? No one is forcing you to.

Moan over. Hope you've enjoyed this chapter:) x