Chapter 19

A/N: Dedicated to @AndreaRoseAnnRojas for being the sweetest person!
____________________________________________________________

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=96907446

Harry's POV.

"That everything?" I smiled at Charlotte as she placed her bag in the car.

She nodded. "Hope so."

I buckled my seatbelt as did she and set off to Louis' house.  The boys and i were off for some time, and i couldn't think of a better time than now for the 5 of us, as well as Charlotte,Eleanor,Lou and Lux to go to a cottage i'd rented out for a few days.

I'd gotten Charlotte off work, her boss wasn't too pleased but in the end gave in when i gave her £500. I hated the feeling that i was buying Charlotte, but she works so hard for hardly anything, she deserved the time off.

Charlotte and i had been doing well. I wouldn't say we're 'boyfriend and girlfriend' yet. We spoke about it,and we agreed - i would't see anyone else, and she wouldn't either. We were just happy being in eachothers company. I couldn't imagine myself looking around for anyone else, Charlotte is quite enough for me.

"Have i told you how beautiful you look today?" I grinned as i drove stopping at a red light.

   "You haven't." She giggled.

It was nice to hear her laugh. Hear her relaxed around my presence. Now we knew where we stood with eachother. No hiding behind anything, i was open with her; she was open with me.

"Well i do apologise. You look absolutely ravishing." I spoke in a posh voice causing her to laugh even harder.

   "You're such a weirdo." She smiled taking my hand.

I still felt a little shock whenever she navigated affection. She would hardly ever come to me first, it would be me who would take hold of her hand, or kiss her first, or wrap my arm around her waist whilst we walked through paparazzi. I can't complain - i liked to be the one who does that - it is the mans job to make an effort.

But every once in a while when she does it, i can't help but feel that little sense of achievement within  me.

Charlotte's POV.

We arrived at the cottage a good 5 hours later, Louis and Eleanor came with Harry and I. Niall drove Liam,Lou,Lux and Zayn up with him.

"This place is.." I took in my surroundings. The sweet flower beds leading to the pale green door, the ivy surrounding the brick on the left hand side of the cottage. It was like i was in a movie. "Perfect." I spoke quietly.

Harry place his arm around my waist. "Let's go in?" He smiled holding the keys up. I took his hand letting him lead the way.

Inside was just as i imagined - but better. It had that vintage home feel but with a modern twist. The fireplace delicately varnished with ornaments of human figures dotted around it. A cream leather 'L' shaped sofa in the middle of the livingroom with a sheer glass coffee table in front with a bowl full of fresh fruit and a stack of coasters beside it.

"How did you find this place?" I asked still holding Harry's hand as we walked round.

He let go of my hand and placed his hands around my waist from behind. "Magic." He whispered. His breath tickling my neck as hairs stood on end up and down my spine.

"It's beautiful." i spoke quietly.

   "You're beautiful." I felt him smile in my hair as he kissed my neck ever so subtly.

    "Don't worry lovebirds, we've got the bags - it's okay." I heard Niall wheeze coming through the door holding, my bag as well as his own. Everyone else piled in behind him.

"Sorry." I blushed quickly taking my bag from him. "We were admiring the cottage."

For the rest of the night, we settled into the cottage. We were all given our own rooms - i was sharing with Harry.

I found it all overly exciting - I've never shared a room with someone, apart from one school trip i went on when i was 10, and had to share a room with 3 other girls. But i've never shared with a boy.

We all changed into pyjamas and ate - Harry cooked bolognese and then we all had some cake Harry's sister Gemma had kindly baked for us all.

I decided to have some quiet time afterwards, so i tied my hair up, grabbed a blanket and my notebook and sat on the balcony writing a few pages of 'His Girl'.

"She decided it was easier to hate herself than love herself - that way she'd never get hurt." I spoke quietly as i wrote down the words in the book.

  "Sounds like someone i know."

I jumped at the voice and looked behind me to see Lou holding a half asleep Lux who was currently drinking milk. She sat beside me and i shut my book deciding it was best to stop now.

   "You don't have to stop because of me." She smiled.

I shook my head. "I have this thing..I don't like to..share it."

   "You're talented. Very talented. Why not share a talent as amazing as yours?"

"I wouldn't say amazing."

   "I would."

I sighed.

   "When i was training to do hair, i was so self conscious and awkward about people seeing what I came up with. I hated the fact i was marked and judged on something i loved so much. But i came out the other end and look where i am? Middle of no where with the biggest boyband in the world." She chuckled. "If you hide away because you're scared of people judging you - you won't be living. You'll be breathing, but you won't be alive."

I smiled. "Thanks but.. i like to have these things for me. It's a way i forget everything - like Harry goes on stage and forgets the world, i..write."

She nodded. "I understand. What do you write?"

"Romance. I like the idea of love."

She smiled. "Love isn't all that scary."

I shook my head. "Writing about it isn't. The reality of it is."

She sighed again. "I must take this one to bed, she's fast asleep and breaking my arm." She laughed.

I smiled. "See you in the morning."

She winked and left.

                I sat in silence looking out at the wood, i'd never felt this happy before.

As i looked out at the wood a certain something caught my eye.

A slight flash.

I stood up to try and see it better - it flashed again.

"Paps." I whispered before quickly rushing in to alert the others.