Chapter 35.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_500/set?id=99638724

Charlotte's POV.

I felt like i was living in dreamland. Some sort of bubble. Everything i could have ever dream of..was coming true.

After admitting i was in love with Harry..

- Flashback. -

Harry frowned. "Charlotte what are you-"

"I love you Harry. And i know you might not love me too, or want to say it back to me..but, i want you to know that i've fallen in love with you." I blurted.

He sat there, his face a little shocked.

"Oh god. I've made a mistake haven't i?" I fretted.

   "No." He shook his head taking my hands in his. "You haven't.. because i love you too."

I grinned. "You do?"

He nodded. "I just haven't had the right moment to say it."

"Say it again."

   "I love you Charlotte."

I leaned over and kissed him, not caring about the looks we were given.

- End of flashback -

After that, we finished eating and went back to his and.. let's say, i didn't sleep that much that night.

I fluttered into work, coffee in one hand, bagel in another. I couldn't be happier right now.

After spending most of my day writing up articles and emailing different PR companies, it was time for me to meet Danielle, she told me she had something really important to tell me.

"Babe!" I smiled hugging her as we sat down in starbucks. "How have you been?"

She gave a smile that didn't meet her eyes. "What's wrong?" I frown.

   "I have something to tell you, Liam told me not to tell you, but i can't keep it away from you. Girl's code."

I nodded as i gulped. What could be so awful?

   " Basically Charlotte.."

Just as she was about to explain, my phone rang. I held up my finger to say one minute.

"Hello, you" I smiled as i answered Harry's call.

   "Hello gorgeous, what are you doing?"

"Coffee with Danielle."

   "Oh."

"Why?" I frowned.

   "I'm just at home with two suitcases.."

"Well sorry babe - wait,what?!"

   "Yeah, these two tickets to Rome just sitting in my pocket."

I gasped. "Are you serious?" I squealed.

   "I wouldn't lie to you babe."

"I'll be..i'll be 10!" I exclaimed ending the call.

   "What was that about?" Danielle asked, her voice mundane. This is very weird for her.

"Harry's booked our holiday to Rome, he's at his right now waiting for me."

She nodded. "You best go then." She sipped her drink not meeting my eyes.

"What was it you wanted to tell me?" I asked remembering why we met up in the first place.

She shook her head, lowering it to look at her hands. "It can wait.."

"If you're sure." I stood giving her a quick hug before hailing a cab to Harry's.