Chapter 62.

A/N: So basically my laptop has gone into repairs after i (accidentally) dropped it down a couple steps, having to use the (really) old computer and ipad so sorry if there's any mistakes, weird spacing e t c. :) x

Harry's POV.

"Hi Charlotte, it's me.. again. I'm sorry about last night, when i come home can we..can we talk it through? I want us too, i know we can work through this.." I sigh. "I love you, bye." I end the message and throw my phone down beside me.

  "Can't believe you actually left." Niall spoke.

"I didn't think."

  "You never think Harry."

I didn't have a reply. It's true, i never think. I betrayed her trust just two years ago making her want to leave - which she did, she's brought my child up alone, and i've left her now because i'm mad at her for what? For ignoring me after i announce that i'll be leaving her for tour? How pathetic am i? I should be happy that she doesn't want me to leave.

"If you leave, i can't promise i'll be waiting for you when you return."

Her words haunt me, have i really ruined us? I can't have..I won't have.

Charlotte's POV.

"Char, it's me..yet again. I know you're probably getting sick of hearing this..but i'm sorry,so so sorry about everything. And i hope you can forgive me, i don't want us to be over, i don't want this to ruin us. I was stupid, i was a dick, i love you."

I deleted the voicemail as i sat on the connector train into central London, i dropped Milo with Zayn and decided to go into London for some alone time.

  "Relationship troubles?" I heard a voice ask. I was a little startled at first, i thought i was the only one in this carriage.

"Um, yeah." I smiled faintly. "Nothing i can't handle." I looked up at the 20 something year old man, he was cute - nothing on Harry but he was attractive, deep brown eyes, ruffled blonde hair.

  "You date Harry Styles, right?"

I was shocked he recognised me.

  "Don't look so shocked." He chuckled. "I'm not blind, or stupid. Everyone knows who Harry Styles is dating."

"Um, yeah. Him."

  "I heard he wasn't such a great guy."

I frown feeling protective automatically.

  "Woah," He lifted his hands. "I'm just saying i heard, not saying he isn't."

I relax. "I love him."

  "So much you're alone on a train to London to probably shop until your feet fall off so you can forget about what he's done?"

Yes, exactly that.

"You don't know me, okay?" I spit back. "Don't judge me."

  "I'm not judging, i'm stating what i see."

Who is this guy?

"Well i don't appreciate your input."

We both stay silent for the rest of the journey until i stand up. "Myles, by the way." He calls before i leave the train.

"That's funny, i don't remember asking." With that i leave and head straight for Oxford Street.

Harry's POV.

 "Only half a blue sky, kinda there but not quite, i'm walking round with just one shoe, i'm half a heart with out you. I'm half a man at best with half an arrow in my chest, i miss everything we do - i'm half a heart without you." I sing my heart out in Niall's shower before stepping out and grabbing the nearest towel to me and wrapping it around myself.