Chapter 29

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=99307181

Charlotte's POV.

I sat cuddled into Harry on his sofa as we watched a new year's film. He'd invited me over and cooked us both chicken fajitas and salad - my favourite food for him to make.

"I don't ever want to move." I joke cuddling Harry a little more.

   "I know, me neither."

I smiled kissing his cheek before resuming back to the film.

"While we're on the subject of new years what are you doing?" I'd been invited to Louis' party but i wasn't too sure if i wanted to go.

   "Erm - well - i have to go to New York..for work."

I sat up feeling my face drop. "You're going with..her?"

He was silent as he looked down at his fingers that were playing with a loose thread on the blanket.

"Are you?" I asked, my heart beating ten to the dozen, not sure how i was suppose to feel about this.

   "It's just for new years eve."

"New years day?"

   "I'm flying to the virgin islands."

"With her?" I sighed, the jealousy punching my gut.

He nodded. "Management said they want us to go there and fake break up. They're going to leak a story we had some huge argument, and decided to go our own separate ways. In reality i'll be staying in one place with friends, she'll be in another."

I nodded. "You've got to do what you've got to do." I smiled sadly.

He kissed my cheek. "It'll soon be over."

I stood up. "I'm going to walk to the shop, catch some air?" I smiled slightly grabbing my bag.

   "Babe, you're not annoyed at me are you?" He asked his face showing a look of hurt.

I shook my head adjusting my hat. "No, no. I just want to..clear my head. Okay?" I smiled picking up my scarf and wrapping it around me.

As i let myself out of Harry's house i walk down the path and open his automated gate. Once i'm out of the gates i'm bombarded.

'How do you know Harry?'

  'Are you cheating with Harry?'

'Are you aware of Harry's girlfriend?'

  'Who are you?'

'Do you have anything to say?'

  'What are you to Harry?'

'Is there something we don't know?'

  'Are you from management?'

'Are you a friend of Harry's?'

I didn't know what to do, there wasn't just 3,4 people - there were 14,15,16 - crowds. They were flashing cameras and writing on notepads. I put my sunglasses on as one woman walked alongside me trying to get me to speak into her voice recorder or whatever it was.

I remained silent as they hounded me. Throwing questions and accusations at me. I felt claustrophobic - like i was trapped.

          Will this be my life? I couldn't help but ask myself.

Once they got the hint i wasn't going to speak to any of them they soon left. Once i was inside the shop i texted Harry.

- I was just hounded and stalked by paps. I didn't know they'd be waiting..i'm so sorry xx -

Harry: It's okay, i'll sort it. Relax babe .xxx

- See you soon xx-

I took a deep breath as i browsed the shelves, i didn't really need anything. I walked straight past the magazine section and onto the confectionery aisle - who said chocolate couldn't heal everything?

Once i returned back to Harry's he was sat at the kitchen table on the phone talking whilst typing on the laptop.

I smiled taking out the few things i'd bought - putting them away in the appropriate places. Harry smiled at me, i think he's just happy i'm comfortable around him and his house.

Once he was off the phone i heard him place it down and sigh.

"You okay?" I ask sipping the drink i'd just poured.

He nodded looking up from the laptop. "Fine."

"Sure?"

He smiled. "Positive. Management are on it as we speak."

"I'm sorry."

   "For?..You have nothing to be sorry for. If there's anyone that should be sorry, it should be me."

I frowned. "Why you?"

   "I'm the one who's putting you through this. Hiding us. Pretending i'm with someone else. I know it's not easy for you. And i wish i could get out of it."

I took his hand in mine. "It's not your fault. Just a little..barrier. Doesn't mean we feel any less about eachother. Who cares who knows about us? This is our world."

He smiled leaning in to kiss me. "You're amazing."

I dramatically wafted my hair making him laugh. "I know darling, no need to tell me."

He continued to chuckle holding my hips and bringing me closer to him. Once i was inbetween his legs he started kissing me down my neck to my collar bones.

It was getting good. Until his phone started ringing.

   "Hello mum.."

I chuckled kissing his cheek and removing myself from his legs taking my glass and placing it in the dishwasher.

   "..Yes, we're fine."

I smiled. She's so caring.

   "..I'm sure we'll be back. After the new year."

I nodded to confirm this.

   "..Okay see you soon..Bye.." I heard him sigh. "Love you too." He said quickly before hanging up. I found it adorable that he gets embarrassed when saying 'love you'.

   "What are you smiling about?" He chuckled placing his phone down.

I smirked. "You..being you."