Epilogue [Part Two]

A/n: There is only 2 parts of this epilogue guys.

No there won't be a sequel - sorry! x

Check out 'Perfect' after?? Thanks x

______________________________________

ELEVEN YEARS LATER.

Charlotte's POV.

"What are you doing mum?" Jasmine asked as i sat in our living-room with my memory box.

"It's the Styles memory box." I smile.

Jasmine and Milo both look at me like i was crazy.

Teenagers.

I open it and i'm showered with memories. "Look, it's me holding you." I smile showing Jasmine. "You were about a week old. We went out for a picnic."

Jasmiine looked at the picture before handing it back.

"Look Jas, this was the first time you sat up without support!" I smiled showing her the photo.

"That's such a cute blanket." Jasmine coos.

"I know, aunty Gemma bought you that."

Next i find a photo of Milo when he lost his first tooth, the photo is of him with his mouth open. "Look at you Milo!" I laugh showing my now grumpy 14 year old son.

He rolls his eyes before turning back to the tv.

"Aw, look at you and dad." Jasmine smiles showing me a photo Harry had taken.

"Your dad loved taking photos of us."

"Still do." Harry chirps in walking into the living room.

"Hello, you." I smile kissing him. Jasmine and Milo both make puking sounds before looking away.

It was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Look at my handsome boy at a photo-shoot. " I smile holding up a professional photo of Milo. I see him blush.

"And look at my other gorgeous baby!" I smile holding up a photo of Jasmine from last years christmas.

"That is the ugliest photo of me." She groans.

"You're anything but ugly." Harry smiles.

"No she's just ugly." Milo chips in.

"Milo." I warn.

"Look at this, mum and dad in a magazine." Jasmine chuckles as she flicks through.

It was from years and years ago when Harry was involved in fame.

"It's so weird how famous you were dad."

"Don't call me famous Jas." He mumbles.

"Well known then."

"Yeah, whenever i say my surname i get so many looks." Milo laughs. "People suck up to me so bad, and your fame happened like a century ago."

"Milo!" I glare. "We are not that old."

"Well, what happened in my life was something i'll never forget. You can never forget it. The countless shows,screaming fans, girls crying in your face,people making things up about you." Harry shrugs. "I'm thankful for everything that's happened in my life. But i'm more thankful that i can now spend the rest of my life with my family." He smiles kissing my temple.

"Aw look, you and Jasmine on your final tour date." I smile at the photo. When Jasmine was about 3, Harry and the boys decided it was time to call off One Direction. They did a final world tour to say goodbye.

"What is that coat mum." Jasmine mocks.

The final photo is of me and Harry. We were so young, so dumb, and so in love.

In a way - we still are.

A song starts playing on the tv causing Jasmine to scream and stand on the sofa jump around like a monkey.

"What are you doing?!" I frown as she sings along to every word.

"It's The Freelances!" Jasmine screams back. "They are my favourite people ever on this earth oh my god." She almost cries. "I mean look at Jack, and Troy, and Ryan and i want to marry them, oh my god-" She screams again.

I turn to Harry who just smiles knowingly.

After the photos we moved onto things, i dug around and found an old journal.

Milo frowned looking at it. "What's that?"

I smiled opening it. It was titled 'His Girl'. I totally forgot to keep writing in it.

I stood up, handing the memory box to Harry. "Nothing." I smile.

I find myself a quiet spot in the garden before opening the journal and finishing it off.

There was no way to describe their love. They loved each other, whatever the outcome. No amount of lies could keep them away from eachother. When you love somebody else more than you love yourself. That is love.

Love has no definition. It can never be deleted. When you look through all the famous books, love is always the theme, whether it's sick and twisted, or a heart racing thriller. Love will always be the root.

Love doesn't stop, it only creates. It creates life, happiness and memories. Love can also break, you can't touch love, only feel it.

And that's what she did, because she was His Girl.

I smiled at the ending, as i re-read it. I couldn't help but feel the words coincided with Harry and I.