Chapter 43.

Charlotte's POV.

   "..And he just let you go?"

I nodded. "I got in a taxi and went home. He didn't even text me until gone midnight. I didn't reply."

   "Good."

Eleanor and i decided on a girl bonding day in the park with coffee.

"What am i going to do?" I sigh as we sit at a park bench. "I mean, since he's got back we haven't spoken much, i've seen him for a couple of hours and that was at an event where he spoke to everyone but me."

She smiled sympathetically.

"I mean i don't know. ." I shook my head.

   "What?"

"I don't.. know if i can take it." I bit my lip trying not the cry, you never know when a fan might appear, or if paparazzi are taking photos. "I always thought the reason we'd break up would be because he found someone else, or.. he cheated.. or the paps got too much. Not because i lost him."

   "You haven't lost him."

"Not yet. But what if he finds someone else?"

We both sit in silence.

"Eleanor?"

   "Mhmm?" She smiled looking at me.

"Do you think Harry has.. someone else?" I ask quietly.

She frowns. "Why.. why would you suggest that?"

I shrug. "I don't know.. i mean, think about it. We've only grown apart this past few weeks. We haven't been.. together in a while, and whenever we so much kiss it's like he doesn't want to even be near me."

   "H-have you spoke to him about it?" She stutters.

"No.."

   "Then how do you know?"

I shrug. "I just have this.. feeling.  Something's off. When we all that meal for Zayn's birthday, everyone was just so weird, like they knew about something i didn't."

She stays silent.

"I don't know.. maybe i'm just being pathetic, i just don't know how to feel anymore."

We both stood up making our way out of the park.

      As we walked i text Harry.

Me: Hey.. what are you doing later? Need to speak with you..

Harry: Hey babe. Nothing, be at yours for 7. xx

Me: Okay. x

When we get to the gates of the park my head becomes light and my knees almost give way. I see Eleanor grab my arm.

   "Char? You okay?" She frowns taking my hand.

"Fine." I nod. "Fine.. i think i just need to eat.."

She looks at me warily before we say our goodbyes to one another and go our separate ways.

Eleanor's POV.

"I swear she knows something." I cry. "I can't take this anymore Louis." I stop pacing and finally sit on the bed. "I can't take her not knowing anything that twat has done!"

Louis sighs sitting next to me, taking my hand in his. "I know."

"She's a good friend,a genuine person and,and,and all this has happened and she has no idea about it. How long is he going to drag this out for? She was so upset at the park and i just have this huge amount of guilt inside of me. I can't live with it."

Louis kisses my hand. "Harry will do it. I think.. I don't think he knows where his head is at the moment.."

"I don't care! It's not about him. He's going to absolutely break her heart.. doesn't he see this? Doesn't anyone see this?" I shout my sobs getting louder.

Louis rubs my back calming me down. "I'll try to talk to him, you know what Harry's like."

I sigh grabbing my towel. "I'm going for a shower."

   "I love you babe."

I kiss Louis. "I love you too."