Chapter 60.

Charlotte's POV.

I felt weird. The past three weeks i'd felt so in love with Harry. I couldn't get enough of him, i wanted to spend my time with him and Milo 24/7,  and i didn't know why.

I could only put it down to one thing.

I woke up to an empty bed, i stretched and quickly changed into some clothes for work. I headed downstairs listening to Harry singing to Milo.

"I don't care what people say when we're together, you know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep,
I just want it to be you and I forever, i know you wanna leave, so c'mon baby be with me..so happily."

I walked in grabbing some toast and a glass of orange juice. Milo sat swinging his legs to Harry.

"It's four A.M. and I know that you're with him." Harry sang walking round to me. "I wonder if he knows that I touched your skin." He sings gently brushing my face making me tingle. "And if he feels my traces in your hair, sorry love, but I don't really care." He kisses my cheek. "Good morning."

I smile. "Morning."

  "Gain daddy!"

Harry shakes his head. "No, mummy's got to go work and you've got nursery now." He smiles kissing him.

"What have you got on today?" I ask finishing my toast and checking i have everything.

  "Meeting with management."

"Sounds serious?"

He shrugs. "Who knows."

I kiss his lips taking Milo's hand in mine. "Text you later."

  "Love you." He mumbled catching my bottom lip in his teeth before kissing me again.

I chuckled. "Love you too."

After dropping Milo at nursery i head straight towards town. I walk along the path keeping my eyes down, i don't want people to notice me. You'd think it wouldn't happen without being with Harry but it does. I go on twitter and find photos from fans.

I slipped into the chemist grabbing some plasters and heading over to female care, i look it all over before grabbing exactly what i need.

A pregnancy test pack.

Instead of heading to work i head to Lou and Tom's, i text her to make sure she was in before i arrived.

  "What's the emergency?" She chuckled as i walked in.

"Is Tom here?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Took Lux out for the day."

I nod. "I need you."

She frowns. "Oh god, okay?"

I head towards the livingroom and sit down taking the pregnancy test out. "I-I can't do this alone."

  "Do you think you are..?"

I shrug. "I don't know...it's possible."

  "Have you spoke to Haz-"

"No." I shake my head. "I want to make sure first..i don't know how he'll react." I bite my lip.

She puts her hand on my knee. "It's Harry. What's the worst he could do?"

"Leave me." I whisper a single tear spilling down my cheek.

She hugs me. "He wouldn't do that Charl, he loves you and Milo far too much."