Chapter 61.

Charlotte's POV.

  "And they've arranged for us to go back on tour.. next year."

 The words kept on swirling in my head. I lay awake the following morning, staring at the bedside photo of me,Harry and Milo that was taken at my birthday party.

What am i going to do? Do i tell him?

I want to, i need to. But what if that's too much for him, what if he doesn't even want this baby? Or he does and refuses to tour?

I can't do this.

I stand up in a panic walking to the en-suite and throwing up as soon as i lift the toilet lid. I try and stay quiet knowing Milo and Harry are downstairs.

I need to get out.

  "Mummy!" Milo smiles as i walk downstairs fully dressed.

"Want to go to the park?" I ask refusing to meet Harry's eyes - We hadn't spoken much since he announced the tour news.

I'm happy for him. I am. But, i don't know what to do right now.

  "Yes!"

"Go and grab your shoes." I smile putting my phone in my bag.

  "Charl," Harry says.

"Mhmm?" I ask pretending to take interest in the television.

   "Are you okay?"

 "Ready!" Milo says showing me his shoes. I laugh as i see they're on the wrong feet.

I roll my eyes bending down to swap them over. "Of course." I reply.

I stand up after i change over Milo's shoes.  "Why wouldn't i be?" I ask.

I see him shrug out the corner of my eye. "I don't know, you kind of just-"

  "Can we go?" Milo moans taking my hand.

"Say bye to daddy."

They both say goodbye to eachother, i give Harry a brief kiss on the cheek before leaving for the park, a confused Harry closing the door behind me.

Harry's POV.

"..I don't know what's wrong with her. Have you spoken to her recently?"

  "No, sorry." Lou replies.

I rang to speak to Tom but he was in the studio so i decided Lou would be just as good for advice.

"Are you sure?" I frown.

  "She rang about advice for her hair, but..i didn't think you meant that.."

I sigh. "Ever since i told her about tour, she hasn't been right."

  "Maybe she's just a little sad?" She suggests.

"Yeah i mean, we've only just got back together, and i'm going to leave her with a child."

  "..Yeah."

"You alright Lou?" I ask suspiciously.

  "Me? Erm-yeah, fine. Why?"

I shake my head. "Nothing, nothing."

  "Just talk to her, that's all i can say really."

"I know. It's not like i won't see them, i'll fly them out."

  "She might not want that." She replies hastily.

"Why?"

Lou's silent for a while.