Chapter 59.

A/N: My friend who sometimes helps me write this story has made a twitter for Charlotte! You can ask her things, and she may reveal information about what is to come?! @CharlotteOrchid :)  x x
________________________________________________________________

Charlotte's POV.

I woke up and rolled over to a smiling Harry. "Morning." I spoke nuzzling into his side.

  "Morning."

"I am so tired." I yawn, stretching out my entire body. "And sore." I wince.

  "What happens when you have the Styles four times." He winks.

I slap him playfully. "Please don't."

He laughs kissing my face all over. "Take a photo." He says holding up his phone.

"No." I groan hiding my face.

  "Please. I need a new wallpaper."

"One." I sigh.

I lean into him and smile as he kisses my cheek, i look over the photo. "That's cute."

He nods as i see him sharing it on instagram.

Girlfriend-stagram. xx

I roll my eyes at the caption standing up. "Fancy some breakfast?"

He nods locking his phone. "I fancy you."

I smile putting some shorts on. "Lastnight..did we..use a condom?" I blush a little.

Harry blushes too. "No, i got so caught up.."

"It's fine, i'll take the pill. Tea?" I smiled.

  "And toast." I hear him shout as i walk down the stairs.

Harry's POV.

Charlotte headed out to do some shopping so i volunteered to fetch Milo from Lou and Tom's and treat him to a nice lunch.

'Harry, Harry how are you and Charlotte?'

                            'Harry did Charlotte enjoy the film last night?'

 'Harry how are you and your son today?'

                          'Harry where is Charlotte?'

The paps were taking multiple photos, Milo clung to me as i held him in my arms. "It's alright." I soothed. "Can you back off a little bit mate?" I ask politely to the pap that was getting a little too close. "You're scaring my son." He moved away. "Thank you pal."

Once inside the restaurant i ordered for Milo and i, he sat colouring in a book as i scrolled on my photo.

I quickly pulled up instagram and took a photo of him. Lunch with this guy. Think he's going to be an artist. I chose a cool filter and posted it.

"Is that nice?" I asked as Milo ate his chips. He nodded shoving some more into his mouth.

   "Very, very nice daddy."

I smile. "Shall we ring mummy, let her know what we are doing?"

He shakes his head and i frown. "Why not?"

   "She might be sad, again."

I frown a little deeper.

Again?

"What do you mean?"

   "Mummy was sad. I saw her crying."

"When Milo?"

   "I don't know. But she was sad."

"Was it yesterday?"

He shook his head.

"The day before?"

He nodded. "I'm sure she was crying happy tears."

He shrugged as i sat there in confusion.

       Why would Charlotte be crying?