Chapter 58.

Charlotte's POV.

 I tied the second buckle of my heel with a shaky hand, i stood up to look at myself in the full length mirror, happy with what was in front of me.

I saw Harry walk in and stop once he saw me.

"Do i look okay?" I asked biting my lip.

  "Okay?" He shook his head with a smirk before wrapping his arms around me from behind. "You look perfect." He spoke kissing my cheek.

I blushed. "Really?"

"Really."

Harry had been invited to a film premier by his friend Ben Winston, tonight. As soon as Ben knew i was living with him he also invited me. Milo was invited to hang out with Lou and Tom for the night, and i had been able to finally buy a fancy dress.

I'm wearing a floor length black dress with the middle and parts of the sleeves cut out and replaced with mesh material. To go with the dress, i've decided on strappy black heels and a gold studded clutch. I straightened my hair and Lou did my make-up earlier.

Harry's POV.

"Excited?" I spoke as we sat in the car on the way to the venue.

She nodded looking out of the window. I wanted to take a picture, a quick snapshot of this moment, London's lights illuminating her face, her flawless skin radiant.

"When asked what we are, what shall i say?"

She shrugged looking towards me. "What do you want to say?"

"I'd like to say we're together, but.."

  "Is that what you want?"

I nod. "I want us to be together. I mean what's stopping us?"

She grins. "Nothing. Let's be together."

"I love you."

Her eyes brighten even more - if that's possible. "I love you too Harry."

I kiss her and see us stop outside the venue. "Big smiles for the red carpet." I wink kissing her again quickly.

Charlotte's POV.

I gulped as we stepped out of the car clutching Harry's hand in mine. "Don't worry." He whispered squeezing my hand.

We made our way onto the red carpet, it was all quite difficult to take in, there were photographers and fans shouting at us from all angles trying to get our attention, people were ushering us along the carpet only allowing us to stand for poses for a few seconds at a time.

For all poses i made sure to smile, i didn't want some newspaper making up a story about me looking moody or bitchy. Harry always made sure to hold my hand or have an arm around my waist in all pictures, i liked the attention from him - it felt like he was showing me off to the world. In a few photos he even kissed my cheek making me laugh, the photographers seemed to go wild for that shot.

A little further down the red carpet was the interviews, i wasn't sure what to do so i held Harry's hand as we approached.

 "Harry, Harry!" A woman with a microphone shouted. We quickly walked over,a smile on Harry's face.

  "Hiii." He spoke smiling into the camera.

"How are you feeling tonight?" She asked.

  "Great, i'm excited for the movie."

"You've obviously worked with Ben before. Would you ever again?"

  "Of course, he's played a huge role in mine and the boys lives."

"And hello Charlotte." My smile grew as she mentioned me, Harry tugged my hand as if to say 'don't be shy'.

  "Hiii." I blushed.

"How are you feeling tonight?"

I swallowed. "Great, i'm so excited."

"This is your first premier, how are you handling it?"

  "Erm, okay i hope?" I spoke looking to Harry - he is the one who is media trained here.

  "She was a little nervous but i think she's a lot better now." He smiled.

The next few interviews went some what the same as that, i was often spoken to, and i'd often answer and get saved by Harry. Damn my shyness.

"Harry! Charlotte! Harry!" The next interviewer shouted. We walked over - Harry's hand on my waist.

  "Hello." Harry smiles. Damn that charming smile.

"How are you both?" The enthusiastic woman grins.

  "We're great thank you, a little cold." He laughs, as does she.

"Are you both excited for the film?"

We both nod. "Very. Ben Winston can never do wrong." Harry compliments. "He is a genius."

"And where is your son tonight?" She smiles.

  "My good friends Lou and Tom are looking after him tonight."

"Aw, how old is he?"

  "3" Harry answers.

"Do you think you'd let him get involved with this when he's older?"

  "I'll let him choose what he'd like to do." I speak. She points the microphone at me. "I don't mind what he chooses to do whether it's a singer,actor,accountant - as long as he's happy." I smile.

"Very sweet. Do you think any more are on the way? Possibly?"

Harry and I both laugh. "We're happy with one at the moment."

"And before you go, any chance of wedding bells?"

We both smiled.

  "Who knows?" Harry winked before we walked towards the entrance of the cinema.

The film was amazing, i was often star struck by famous faces walking past me. Harry would laugh at me and tell me i was "cute" but i didn't care, i'm not use to this life.

We sat on a row with the other boys and Nick Grimshaw, he was over the moon to see me, we both sat chatting before the film - love that guy.

  "Oh look," Harry spoke as we walked into the house.

"What?" I asked taking off my heels. They were killing me.

He spun round, smiling a cheeky grin. "We're all alone."

I chuckled placing my arms around his neck. "So we are."

  "You looked absolutely gorgeous tonight."

I kissed him. "Thank you."

  "I noticed people turning their heads to look at you."

"Are you sure it wasn't for you, Harry Styles?"

He shook his head kissing my lips again. "Definitely because you outshone everyone there."

I rolled my eyes. "Stop."

He laughed. "Just being truthful babe."

I rolled my eyes again.

  "But do you know what i thought when they looked at you?"

I tilt my head, playing with his curls at the nape of his neck. "What?"

  "I'm the one who gets to take you home, and i'm the one who gets the see what's underneath all of this." He smiled tracing his hands down to my hips.

I smirk kissing him again. "So, what are you waiting for Styles?" I wink.

_______________________________________________________________

A/N:

So close to 40k reads. Thank you all so much! I'd love for you to comment and give feedback? Just so i know what you're all thinking. :)