Chapter 38.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=99758842

Charlotte's POV.

Coming home from Rome, and going back to work and reality was pretty tedious. I was questioned at work by the girls on my floor who were fascinated and excited about the fact that i was dating The Harry Styles.

The media soon found us. It was the second day in Rome, we were walking around happily shopping. As the day progressed more and more fans stopped us, and that's when paps started to gather; i really don't know how they find us.

I was now use to the fact my face was on magazines and on the internet. I'd even googled Harry and the first thing to come up was an article about him and I.

        I didn't bother reading it.

Tonight it was Zayn's birthday meal so i'd gotten ready and met Harry at the restaurant, he had recording with the rest of the boys.

Round the dinner table everyone seemed affectionate, even Harry and I. Whenever i caught someone's eye though, they gave me a certain look that made me feel confused.

I felt like that kid at school that wasn't included in the secret, and everyone was laughing at me.

  "Liam, i'm sure that's my jacket?" Harry laughed feeling the material on the arm.

 "Yeah it is mate, i've found these in here too." He frowned handing Harry something. 

I couldn't see what it was properly, Harry quickly closed his hand, i frowned at him to open his hand but he shook his head with a smile, i opened confused as to what he was hiding in his hand to see 2 silver rings, my frown deepened.

   "My sister's." He whispered.

I nodded with a smile.

      Stop doubting him Charlotte; My heart yelled.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=99825764

The next following days Harry and i didn't have much contact, i was working or he was recording or rehearsing. We found it difficult to fit eachother in to our lives, i guess.

Once i arrived home from work, i changed into pyjamas whilst cooking my dinner, i sit alone on my sofa as i go through emails, most from work telling me this weeks schedule. I stop immediately when i notice one email:

For CHARLOTTE ORCHID'S eyes only.IMPORTANT.

I frown opening it, the senders email was just numbers - a fake address i'm guessing.

The email opens to 2 photos of Harry and her going into what looks like a hotel room together.

            He said they were staying in seperate hotels?

I frowned scrolling down to the words: HE'S A CHEAT..DON'T BELIEVE ME? And underneath were two links.

The first link opened to an article that read;

HAZZA'S TIME TO GET LUCKY?

It is said that Harry Styles (of the biggest boyband in the world) was on and off with his short-term international girlfriend after being spotted with a brunette(who's name we do not know yet) but quickly our suspicions were melted once we saw these photos and Harry back with the gorgeous blonde.

And underneath were photos of him and her walking into the hotel together in New York, i scrolled as tears fell down my cheeks to ones of him holding her hand as they walked down a corridor, and finally was the photo of them entering a hotel room together.

I exited, not taking anymore. I clicked on the second link to a website filled with just photos of him and her on various occassions; holding hands,kissing,hugging,walking together, the title to the website being: HARRY STYLES IS A CHEAT.

I didn't know what to do, i was speechless.

    Harry isn't a cheat.

He wouldn't hurt me, i know he wouldn't. I quickly sent Harry the links and shut my laptop down letting him handle the situation.

_________________________________________________________________

A/N: The response has been amazing, thanks guys for all your comments!

And for getting me to 10k reads! Xx