Chapter 20.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_480/set?id=97322333

Charlotte's POV.

"I think this is my favourite spot." I smiled looking around us. Harry and i had found a cute little tree stump to cuddle against, we were hidden from society - and for this short while, we were the only people in the world.

As expected the media had written story after story about Harry and the boys and their whereabouts. We were half expecting fans to start congregating near the gate entrance, to our relief no fans had - yet.

The media thankfully focused on Harry and the boys being here on a break with a few friends, rather than who i was - the exact comments were; 'One Direction, Eleanor Calder(Girlfriend to Louis Tomlinson, Lou Teasdale(1D's hairdresser) and her daughter, along with a mystery brunette'. I don't mind being a 'mystery'.

   "I'm glad we found it." I felt Harry smile into my hair and kiss it.

We sat quietly, listening to the chirp of the birds, and the running of a near by lake. Liam and Harry had rented a boat earlier and thought it would be quite clever to fish - it wasn't. Harry's shoes and socks were soaked and Liam lost his watch.

"What made you try out for x factor?" I asked randomly.

I love having random conversations with him - i think he does too, he always has a slight smile when i ask him a question. I think he likes the fact I'm making effort.

   "My love for music. I got told i could sing, and i should try out. But until i got those yes' i didn't really believe in myself."

I smiled. "Are you glad you did it?"

He nodded. "I wouldn't be here."

"What would you be doing?"

He shrugged. "I don't know, i'd probably be trying to get into music somehow. I was interested in maybe going into law, but it wouldn't have been a passion of mine."

I smiled.

   "What's your dream?"

I shrugged. "Don't have one."

He sat up, his face frowning. "You must have one. Everyone has one."

"I guess..travelling the world.I'd like to experience other cultures, see the world."

   "You can do that."

I chuckled. "I have no money." I sighed. "I'd like to also own my own shop, a clothing shop..but also sell cupcakes."

He smiled. "That's sweet. Do it."

I shrugged looking down at my fingers. "I don't have the money for that." I swallowed. "I'm happy now, with the way my life is." I smiled.

   "Happy with it, or just accepting it?"

That made me think, really think.

Am i happy?

Or do i just accept that this is my life and it doesn't get any better?

"What's your favourite song?" I asked changing the subject.

He thought. "I like all sorts really. Many different artists. The Ramones,The Beatles, Guns and Roses. The good stuff."

I nodded.

   "Your favourite song?"

I thought too. "At the moment.. Same Love by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis."

He nodded.

We sat again quietly taking in our surroundings. i enjoyed this time with him. You never know how long you have with people before it's ripped out from under you.

I try to always take in everything when i'm with Harry; smells,sounds,how i'm feeling in that moment - everything.

   "And i can't change." Harry sang quietly.

"..Even if i tried." I finished jokingly.

   "Even if i wanted to.." He kissed my cheek.

"And i can't change, even if i tried."

   "Even if i wanted to..My love, my love, my love. She's keeps me warm." He pulled me in closer into his chest. "She keeps me warm,she keeps me warm." He sang quietly kissing my cheek.

I smiled leaning up to kiss his cheek. "Thanks for inviting me here."

   "Thanks for coming." He spoke as we sat yet again in a quiet bliss of our own.