Chapter 14.

Harry's POV.

'Harry out with girl pic.twitter.com/PfZzqpmhEo4'

'HARRY STYLES HAS A GIRLFRIEND. pic.twitter.com/YgNZqpmhLa3

'RED ALERT: Harry Styles isn't single anymore. WHAT.'

'Harry Styles has a new girlfriend and is said to be 'in love' already?!

Yes, we've all heard - Harry Styles is said to be dating, again. He was seen out with a lovely brunette going out to a fancy restaurant the other night.

The boys representative haven't denied or confirmed rumours, but the fact they held hands and went to quite a romantic place to eat says it all.

There is still no information about the girl, as she isn't on twitter, so she still remains a mystery. Is Harry Styles dating a fan? It's possible. We haven't seen her before, so this could be a first!

Stay tuned folks!

I placed my phone down and groaned.

  "Is it true?" Louis asked walking in eating an apple.

I shook my head. "Me and Charlotte are just friends. Friends. That's it."

   "Do you like her?"

I shrugged. "She's very..complicated. I can't figure her out. She's not only a mystery to everyone else, but a mystery to me. She'll only speak about certain things, i find it difficult."

   "What do you mean?"

"She doesn't speak about her family or childhood, she doesn't like speaking about personal things. She's extremely guarded."

   "Well, she's obviously had a hard past that she doesn't want to talk about. Not everyone is like you and me, not everyone is open and happy to share everything. Sounds to me she's had to struggle."

I sighed. "You should see where she lives. It's gang central. There's always a smell of weed or wee. Dogs always barking, babies always crying. Her flat smells of damp. It's no way for a human being to live."

Louis smiled sadly. "She's not the only young girl who lives like that. It's like that up and down the country Haz, as well as round the world. There's even young girls who live like that with babies."

I nodded. "It's just not fair. Charlotte's so intelligent, and bright. She likes books, she works in a book shop."

   "Why don't you invite her to the charity concert we have coming up. She might have never been to a concert before."

"She has." I answered. "She said her mum took her when she was young."

Louis nodded. "Invite her to the charity concert, i'm sure she'll like it."

I sighed not sure whether she'd like to come or not. "I'll see." I smile slightly.

~ ~ ~

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=95865310

I hadn't seen or spoken to Charlotte in 3 days, so i decided to surprise her at her place. When she opened the door she had a frown on her face, obviously confused as to who was knocking on her door.

        Once she saw it was me, her frown dropped and a smile appeared. "Harry, hi." She breathed. She opened the door wider to let me in and walked back to her sofa. I saw she was only in a large jumper that was navy with a huge white number 5 on the front, she was also in knee high socks and her hair was to the side in a lazy plait. "I wasn't expecting anyone." She spoke clearing her coffee table.

I sat down on the sofa to see a notebook open next to me. I picked it up and ready the front, it read 'His Girl'. I opened to the page she was on and noticed it was handwritten. I looked up when she came into the livingroom, now in jeans and a jumper. "You write books?"

She looked up and saw the book in my hands. Her eyes bugged and she quickly took the book. "Er-yeah,they're special t-to me."

I nodded. "That's okay."

She smiled. "I like writing books."

"What do you write?"

   "Romance."

"Yeah?"

She nodded. "I don't write about experiences - i write about love, falling in love. It comes from my imagination."

"What do you think feeling in love feels like?" She looked up at me, into my eyes then away again.

    "Weightless."

"Have you ever been in love?" I whispered.

   "I thought i was in love." She smiled sadly.

"Oh."

She nodded before placing her notebook on the coffee table. "Is there something you wanted or did you just want to stop by?.." She asked obviously feeling awkward.

"Two things actually, first is - i was thinking of having a movie night, you in?"

She looked up at me, shocked. "You want me to come over to watch a movie?"

I nodded. "Sure i-er mean if you..you would like to."

She smiled. "I'd love to."

"And the second thing is, me and the boys are having a charity concert, i'd love for you to come."

She frowned. "How? I don't have money for tickets or clothes or.."

I shook my head. "That will all be taken care of, will you come?"

   "I don't know Harry. You've done a lot for me recently, and i don't like you spending money on me."

"I spend money on people that matter."

I saw her cheeks flush slightly and my heart beat that little bit faster. She bit her lip as she thought about it.

   "Are you sure it's not a problem?"

I nodded.

   "Then, okay." She smiled.

 ~ ~ ~
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=95925382

"So what would you say is your favourite food?" I asked as we sat around my coffee table eating chinese with chop sticks, Charlotte said she liked sitting on the floor whilst eating chinese food - she said her mother used to make her and her brother when they were younger when they ate.

   "Chinese, probably." She smiled. "You?"

I nodded. "I couldn't say."

   "You must have tried a lot of things,you're always travelling."

"True, we do get opportunities to. When we went to Japan we tried loads."

She tilted her head to the side, she looked adorable. Before leaving her flat she'd changed into some comfortable clothes. "What was Japan like?" She asked.

I smiled thinking about the memories i shared with the boys there. "Amazing. I couldn't describe in words. People in Japan know who i am, me. Simple Cheshire boy." I smiled. "It's crazy."

   "I'd love to visit Japan, or China. My mum always talks about my grandmother. She was chinese."

I raised my eyebrows completely fascinated by her. "Really?"

She nodded. "You can't tell that i am a 1/4 chinese. But it's true. My grandmother immigrated here and met my grandfather."

I studied her face, and watched her as she ate. "Looking at you, your eyes do have the slightest slant."

She smiled. Her eyes almost closing.

"I enjoy getting to know you Charlotte."

   "I enjoy getting to know you too Harry."

"But why.." I trailed off. "Why are you so guarded? Why are your walls so high?"

I noticed her whole body tense. Her face changed. "I can't talk about my life. I find it impossible to open up,to let people in."

"You can let me in." I whispered.

She looked up at me before shaking her head, dropping to look at her fingers that were playing with her chop sticks. "I wish i was one of those people that could talk to anyone, that were confident." She wiped a tear,not looking up. "..But i'm not."

I stood up and walked round to sit next to her. I placed my arm hesistantly around her shoulder and brought her into my chest. Her body was still tense, but she wasn't crying anymore. "With me, you can be anyone you want to be."

She was quiet. Our breathing the only thing you could hear in the room. "Thank you." She spoke quietly. "For everything Harry."

"My pleasure. Let's go watch a movie?"

She looked up at me, her eyes glistening - not with sadness or tears, but with happiness. "Let's."

And that's exactly what we did. We watched film after film - eating, talking,laughing until Charlotte yet again fell fast to sleep and i tucked her into bed with a kiss on her forehead.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi, hope you're enjoying this story so far?!
I WENT TO SEE THIS IS US.  And i'm going again tomorrow(It's for my cousins birthday)
It's amazing.If you haven't seen it - see it! I love them a little bit more if that's possible. x