Chapter 32.

Harry's POV.

" - So yeah..that's what happened in New York."

   "Wow."

I sighed. "I know."

   "You have to tell Charlotte."

I frowned. "What? Gemma you know i can't."

My sister rolled her eyes. "Okay then, let's say you don't tell Charlotte. What if she tells someone, and then they blab it. People aren't quiet when it comes to you."

I nodded. She was right. "But it'll break her heart."

Gemma shrugged down the webcam. "Most probably. But you should have thought about that, shouldn't you?"

I nodded, bowing my head. "How do i tell her?"

   "Take her out for dinner. A nice date. And just explain.. everything." I heard my mum shout my sister for her dinner. "I've got to go H. Make sure you do it before someone else does, okay?" She smiled.

"Yeah..See you soon. Kiss mum for me. Love you."

   "Okay. Love you too,bye." And with that she ended the call.

I rolled back onto my open suitcase. "Shit." I mumbled forgetting i still had to pack.

- Thinking of you..Can't wait for the holiday..xx -

I groaned as i read yet another text from her. I just had to think that after this it would all be over. Me and her. And i can focus on Charlotte.

But there was this nagging feeling that this wasn't the end.

Minutes later, my phone rang this time it was Charlotte. I smiled, i thought after her storming out this morning i wouldn't talk to her until i got back.

"Hi babe."

   "Erm, hiya. Just a quick call, why is your face all over twitter with this blonde girl?"

              I knew she'd find out about that.

This morning, after she left for work i rang one of my oldest friends, Ellis. I've known her since i was about 5.

"That's my friend, Ellis. Met up with her, we had lunch."

   "Okay.."

"Honestly babe. I've known her for at least 14 years. She goes to uni in Edinburgh, i don't see her very often. She has a boyfriend - i'll give you her twitter so you can see i'm telling the truth."

I heard her sigh with relief. "I knew i had nothing to worry about." She chuckled. "It just..worried me."

"Don't worry. Honestly." I felt my heart sink at my words.

   "I know babe..and i'm sorry about this morning. Storming out,being short with you."

"I understand. It's not easy on you."

   "You all packed?" She asked, changing the subject.

"Nearly.."

   "I'm guessing that's a no." She laughed.

I laughed too, liking how much she knows me. "I have some socks and suncream in so far.

   "I'm going to miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

   "Fed up of missing you."

I sighed. "I know. Once i'm back, i'm yours for 2 weeks."

   "And then what?"

"Ghana,France and Japan."

   "Woah."

"Yup. When i'm back i'm going to take you on a date." And tell you about New York. I thought.

   "You are?"

"Yes, anywhere you want - tell me and we'll go. If you can get off work i'll take us away too."

   "Sounds amazing."

"You're amazing."

She laughed. "Okay lover boy. I'm going to go now, text me when you're home. Safe flight.Bye."

"Bye babe." I so desperately wanted to say those 3 words - but i knew i had to do it face to face. I love watching her facial expressions.

"I will tell you." I say as i look at my phone wallpaper of me and Charlotte, i took it Christmas day. "I don't want to hurt you." I whisper. "But i know i'm going to." I kiss my wallpaper and resume packing.