Chapter 33 (Mature Language)

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=99470547

Charlotte's POV.

I had the day off, and what better way than to spend it with Eleanor and Danielle?

  "The photos went online lastnight." Eleanor spoke as she ate.

I nodded knowing she was talking about Harry's holiday photos. "I know. The media have completely blown up over the fact they've had this argument or whatever." I shrugged. "The stories believed and that's what counts."

They both nod. "I bet you can't wait to be able to do things in public?" Danielle smiled sipping her drink.

"It will be nice. The amount of attention won't..but i've waited so long i don't care anymore." I reply.

It's over. This lie. This fake relationship. Over. Done.

And i couldn't be happier.

Harry's POV.

The media now knew about our alleged fight. It was finally over. I just wanted to get home now.

"Can i help you?" I asked as i opened my hotel door to her standing there.  "Erm..You alright?" I asked. Bewildered.

"Yea, yea.. can I come in?"

"Um..okay?" I moved out of the way and let her in. Walking in the room and turning the television off before turning back to her, leaning against the dresser and bracing my hands against the edge. Watching her as she looked around my hotel room.

    "Here alone?" 

"You know i am."

She smirked. "I just wanted to check, i know  you hook up with anything with blonde hair."

"Not true. My girlfriend is brunette-"

   "And what about me?"

"You're not my girlfriend."

   "You weren't thinking about her, when you were between my thighs Harry." She smirked. Slowly untying the knot on her coat and pulling it off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor at her feet. Leaving her in her red pumps and a blue and black silk lingerie set.

  I took in a breath and closed my eyes, looking down at my feet. I couldn’t pretend I didn’t find her attractive.

          Of course I did.

"Put your coat back on, please." I spoke.

    "Harry.."

"I have a girlfriend."

    "And.."

"I’m in love with her."

   "So tell me Harry.." She started as she walked closer to me. "At which point when you were inside me did you think about how much you loved her on new years eve?"

I walked back until the back of my knees hit my bed and i fell back onto it. She hovered over me, her hands either side of my face while her breath brushed my face.

   "..Was it when you made me moan your name.. repeatedly? Or was it when my lips were around you,sucking so hard you begged me to stop? Or was it after when.." She grabbed me through my jeans. "..You said I was the best you've ever had?"

"It was a mistake."

   "A mistake?" She cocked her eyebrow. "Is that why you're hard just from me holding you through your jeans?"

I sat up, coming to my senses. "Look, you're a beautiful girl. The sex is great. But that's all it is. Sex. I have no other relationship with you. But with my girlfriend i have everything. And i am not putting our relationship at risk because of meaningless sex."

   "I would believe you.. But i don't."

I sighed. "I'm telling the truth. I don't want this."

She straddled my hips biting my ear lobe, she ground into my crotch. "Really?" She moaned into my ear. "You really.. don't.. want this?" 

She kissed me, and i kissed her back. I felt her smile and that's when i knew i had to stop this.

"Please." I spoke pulling away and standing up. "Put your coat back on and leave. I can't do this."

She nodded as if realizing i was serious now and left without another word.

I sat back on my bed. "What have i done?" I sighed holding my hands over my face.