Chapter 63.

Charlotte's POV.

"I'm so excited." I grin as we sit on the plane.

 Harry and I decided to have a break away, just me, him and Milo in New York for 4 days together. We basically planned to relax, but what better place than to do Christmas shopping?

  "When we going?" Milo asked tugging on my arm.

"When the pilot has checked it's safe to take off.

  "I want to be a pilot." Milo spoke.

"Really? Fly me everywhere?" Harry smiled kissing his son.

Milo's eyes widened. "All over da' world daddy!"

We both smiled at our beautiful boy.

The flight was long, we got off the plane, we made our way through JFK. Paps were wild as always snapping away, they were asking how long we're here for, if we're happy, if Milo is enjoying his time with us, when Harry's next appearance on tv is, if i'm excited for the tour e.t.c.

We kept our heads down, Milo on my hip as i held Harry's hand. Once we made it to the car, the driver took us straight to our hotel.

Once we reach our hotel, we quickly change into New York clothing, rather than flight clothes. We soon set off out to do some shopping.

  "Excited to be back?" Harry asked playing with my fingers as we all sat in the car.

"It's nice, i love New York during christmas."

I saw his face change slightly flitting back to the fact he wasn't here for 2 Christmases.

  "And i love being here with you." I smile kissing his cheek.

Milo clapped his hands once the car stopped, we thanked George our driver for the day.

"Tiffany's" I grin as we enter holding Milo's handing and warning him not to touch anything in the crystal palace.

  "You actually like this place?" Harry sighed walking behind me.

"You mean you don't? This place is my temple." I smile squeezing his cheeks.

We head over to the bracelets where i stare down at the perfect one.

"That one, third from the left. What do you think?" I ask.

He shrugs. "It's okay. For who?"

"Gemma."

His eyes brightened. "You're actually buying presents?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, that's why we're here! So that one for Gemma, yes?"

He nodded. "She'll definitely like that."

I smiled showing the shop assistant.

  "Are you spending christmas.. with..me?" He asked awkwardly.

I frowned. "I was hoping so?"

He grinned. "Phew. We'll drive to Holmes Chapel on the 23rd."

I nod. "Perfect."

  "Mum says to stay for as long as possible, and now that she knows for sure Milo will be there i don't think she'll let us leave."

I smile kissing his cheek as i watch the lady box up Gemma's bracelet.

I walked over to the rings, looking at them all, admiring their beauty until my eyes fell upon the oh so familiar one.

   "Like it?" Harry pointed.