Chapter 7.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=94735039

Now.

Charlotte's POV.

I sat on my bed writing in my notebook. I like to write books, i enjoy writing about different types of things.

  I enjoy writing love stories, romance fascinates me. I've never been in love with someone so much it's hurt when i'm away from them, i've never fell asleep and woken up to a cute text that has made me smile.

  I've never fell in love.

Have you ever thought you were in love?

   Me too. Once. Only ever once. Never again.

I'm currently writing a story called 'His Girl', it's about a boy who is madly in love with a girl, but he isn't sure how to tell her. And the story is basically about how he tries to tell her in different ways, and each time they fail.

         Today would be the third day i hadn't eaten.

  Sometimes i choose not to eat, i enjoy feeling empty, emptiness is comforting to me, and i'm not sure why. Sometimes, i don't have a choice, i spend so much money on trying to keep my flat that eating doesn't fall under priority.

I'd earnt a little bit extra this week so i decided to have a break and take a walk to a cafe, i threw on my jumper and made my way down.

The cafe wasn't the nicest, but it was the cheapest. Beggars can't be choosers - my mother always use to say that.

I ordered sausages and chips with orange juice. It wasn't  nutritious, it didn't really have tase. But it was food.

As i walked out i bumped into something, someone.

"Harry." I smiled slightly.

  "Were you just in there?" He asked pointing towards the run-down cafe.

I nodded. "I was hungry."

   "How hungry? That place is.."

"Well i'm sorry i don't have all this money like some people." I rolled my eyes and stepped around him making my way home.

He caught up with me. "Hey, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you, i-"

"You what? What do you want Harry?" I huffed.

  "A date? Just one. We could go out for a meal, or to the cinema, you choose?"

I looked away then back at him. "I'm sorry. I can't. I'm really busy."

He nodded.

I smiled a little before i began walking home again tugging my jumper down my arms.