Chapter 50.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_513/set?id=101394403

Charlotte's POV.

Luke decided because we don't really get time to ourselves that he would treat me on a date night. I dressed up in my fanciest dress, and left Emelia on duty for Milo who luckily - was asleep.

      When we arrived my grin widened.

Eleven Madison Park.

My favourite restaurant in New York. "This place is so expensive." I frown getting out of the car.

   "Don't worry about the price - tonight's about us."

I smile kissing his lips before entering.

   "Out of 10 how good have i done for arranging this date?" Luke chuckled sipping his wine.

"Hmm." I tease. "9.5"

   "9.5?" He asked pretending to be hurt, his hand over his heart.

"Always room for improvement." I wink.

   "It's nice to have us time."

I nod. "It's always good to have us time."

   "I do love Milo though.."

I smile."I know, but we also need time for us, time to do things together whether that's eating out or watching movies all day. It's okay to spend time away from him."

He takes my hand gently. "I know."

I play with his fingers. "Do you ever think about the future?"

He nods. "Always."

I raise an eyebrow. "Always?"

He smiles. "Always. I think about me and you, our next step. Y'know.."

I was a little stunned. I didn't expect him to think about the future, or having me in it. "Where would you like us to go?"

He blushes. "I'd like to one day.. marry you. And have more children."

My heart fluttered. "You would?"

He sips his wine. "Of course, my future is you."

I leaned over the table and kissed him my smile huge, but that surely changed when i saw Harry walk through the door.

    "What? What is it babe?" Luke asked turning round.

"Er-nothing." I smiled at him but when i looked back up at Harry his eyes locked on mine, my eyes faltered looking down at his hand laced with another girls.

It was the first time since everything that i'd seen him in the flesh, and the first time i've seen him with someone else. I wasn't sure how to react, i wasn't sure whether i should stand up and run away or run to him. It was weird.

Luke turned round then back to me. "Isn't that Harry?!"

"Erm- yeah.. i think so.."

 Luke took my hand giving it a reassuring squeeze, i smiled showing him it his appearance didn't effect my mood.

        Because it hadn't.

I looked up and over to Harry and his date, she was facing me. She looked gorgeous - he'd done good. She had olive skin and big brown eyes. She had on a figure complimentary dress - making me want to immediately change.

Harry's POV.

   "You okay babe?" Phoenix smiled taking my hand across the dinner table.

I was okay until i saw Charlotte looking absolutely drop dead gorgeous across the restaurant.

"I'm great, what are you ordering?" I asked looking at the menu.

During dinner we held conversation; it was nice. Phoenix and i are very different - that's what attracted me to her, i didn't want to go for my typical type, i wanted to be with a girl who wasn't so obviously gorgeous.

And i thought i might be in love with her.

But - seeing Charlotte tonight.. my mind scrambled. I wasn't expecting her to look so.. happy. Or with someone else.

   "Babe?"

I shook my head. "Sorry what?"

Pheonix frowned. "You sure you're okay? You seem off.."

I smiled. "I'm fine babe." I took her hand and played with the ring i gave her for our 6 month anniversary.

   "Good. I'm so excited to be here in New York."

"I love New York."

She sighed. "Me too"

"I'd like to eventually settle down here.. in the suburbs."

She squeezed my hand. "Us?"

As i looked up - my eyes followed Charlotte's figure as she walked towards the restrooms before looking into Phoenix eyes, my smile faltering a little. "Yeah.. us."

 _________________________________________________________-

A/N: Harry & Phoenix >>>