Chapter 41.

Charlotte's POV.

The boys were back but i wasn't able to see Harry, i was up until 4am nearly every night in preparation for London Fashion Week.

   "I cannot believe i'm here." Eleanor whispers to me as we take our seats at Topshop Unique show.

The press had been intense seeing as The Louis Tomlinson was here with his girlfriend, photographers also spoke to me asking where Harry was, and what he was doing, i ignored them walking close to Eleanor.

Throughout the catwalk i spotted various celebrities and wrote down notes for my article, i took photos and whispered to Eleanor clothes i would definitely wear.

After the show, Louis dropped me home. "Thank you. See you guys soon!" I smile closing the door.

When i walked into my flat i spotted a huge bouquet of red roses on my table i gasp walking over to them.

'Roses are red,
my heart is blue,
I'm sick of this feeling - of missing you.
Love you. H x
P.s, go in your room and put on what's on your bed, and meet me here. .'

And attached was an address for a restaurant.

My grin grew.

I put on the dress and made my way downstairs hailing a taxi telling him the restaurant name.

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N: Filler chapter..Sorry! Will he tell her when they go for this meal?!

Be prepared..ANYthing could happen ;)