Chapter 4.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=94220548

Harry's POV.

The boys and i have been given the chance to have a break before we pick up on our huge stadium tour.

  Today i decided to walk into town to do a bit of shopping, it was coming up to my sisters birthday so i thought it would be best to buy in advance so i could send it to her so she got it in time.

As i walked through town i looked across the street to see Charlotte, from the book shop looking at some flowers outside a florist.

   I don't know what it is about her but she captivates me. I don't know whether it was her brown eyes or natural charisma that drew me towards her, but whatever it was - i admired it.

She looked cute today in a long grey coat, black jeans, blue jumper and some cute purple ankle boots.

 Her black bag was slung over one shoulder, and her hair was covered with a grey beanie that framed her face, her long curls sprawling out of it. I watched as she turned to the lady asking to purchase the flowers, i studied more - white lillies.

    I also noticed she was wearing glasses today - she wasn't wearing them the other day in the shop.

i jogged over the road once there was a break in the traffic. "Charlotte, hi." I smiled as she placed her money back in her bag.

She looked up, her eyes remembering me. "Harry, hi."

"Lillies. Nice." I nodded towards the flowers gripped in her hand.

She smiled down at them. "They're for my mum."

"You're a good daughter." I joked. "If i got my mum flowers she'd ask me what i'd done wrong." I laughed.

Charlotte frowned, her forehead pulling in. "You should buy your mum flowers as often as you can."

I stopped smiling, noticing the seriousness on her face.

"Er-yeah.I just-"

   "I've got to go. Bye Harry."

And like that she was gone - and i was left confused.