Chapter 56.

"I'm sorry if i say i need ya, but i don't care i'm not scared of love"- One Direction.

Charlotte's POV.

I ran through the house looking for Harry. I could hear him moaning, and a girl giggling obnoxiously. "No." I whispered rushing up the stairs in a panic. "No." I cried out again searching all the rooms purposely putting off opening his door where i knew the noise was coming from.

      But in the end i had no choice.

I opened the door slowly to see Harry on top of some girl, i couldn't see her face, just her blonde hair sprawled everywhere. The two of them moaning in ecstasy telling each other how great the other was.

"Harry!" I exclaimed wanting them to stop but instead he turned his head.

  "What?" He frowned still thrusting deep into the blonde who's face i still could not see.

"Stop, stop this!" I scream trying to get to them both but some how my feet were glued in position.

  "Babe, don't listen to her. Focus on me." The blonde purred grabbing the back of his hair, he continued to thrust into her deeply, the two of them moaning.

"Harry, stop, please i'm begging you - just stop!"

By this time the two were making so much noise i was drowned out.

  "Babe?"  I heard a calm voice, and then something stroking my arm.

And then i woke up.

I sat up gasping for breath, Harry sat beside me worry across his face.

  "You okay?"

I wipe my eyes, swallowing the ball in my throat before nodding.

  "You were shouting for me, that's all." He smiles sadly.

"I - er had a nightmare." I spoke quietly.

He opened his arms for me to lay into, i accepted laying on his chest tracing over the swallow before finally falling back into a deep, dreamless sleep.

I woke again, this time to Harry at his desk. "Oh," I spoke brushing my hair with my fingers. "I wasn't expecting you to be up - or home." I smiled happily. I then checked the time; my eyes bulging.

  "I rang your work for you, told them you had some virus. You've got two days sick pay off."

My jaw dropped. "Harry you-"

  "-Did something for his girl because if she doesn't have a break sometime soon she'll have a break-down."

I sighed in defeat. "I guess a couple days in pyjamas wouldn't hurt."

  "Milo's at nursery, i dropped him off."

"Thanks." I stood up my head feeling a little dizzy.

Harry frowned. "You okay?"

I nodded. "Just a little dizziness."

  "Are you alright after.. your nightmare?" He spoke coming round the bed and taking both of my hands, stroking them affectionately.

I nodded. "It was nothing, i've already forgotten half of it." I lied smiling a convincing smile.

He believed me and kissed my lips. "Good. I was worried about you."

I shook my head. "Don't worry about me." I kissed his lips again. "I'm going to make some tea do you want some?" I offered.

  "I'll go make it, you get back in bed and relax." He winked kissing me a final time before heading downstairs.

I sighed in happiness before grabbing my phone and sitting on the end of the bed.

"Er- hello?" I spoke. "Yeah, hi. I'd like to make an appointment with Dr Davidson?" I spoke quietly.