Chapter 39.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=99828210

Harry's POV.

I was nervous.

   As soon as i read the email from Charlotte my head started rushing with who it could be who sent her those emails. A friend? A fan?

Either way, i had to make it right.

"Hi babe." I smiled when i answered the door to her.

   "Hi." She spoke hugging me slightly.

Once we sat down, i didn't know who was going to speak first.

"So.."

   "Yeah.." We both spoke at the same time. "Are they true?" She whispered.

"What?"

   "Are you a cheat Harry?"

"No!"

   "So the hotel photos?"

"When we were going out in New York i stopped by her room to drop off my scarf as i got too hot - by hotel was too far, so it only made sense to drop my stuff off there - i was just returning to get my things."

She sat thinking for a while.

Please believe me. Please believe me. Please believe me. My heart drummed.

   "Okay."

"Okay?"

   "If that is the truth.. then i'll believe you."

We both stood to hug but she stopped me before my arms were around her. "But if i found out you're lying Harry.. just..please." Her voice trembled. "Don't hurt me." She begged.

I shook my head as i gulped. "I love you."

She smiled wrapping her arms around my neck. "I love you too."

After i cooked us dinner, i knew now was the time to bring up the conversation i needed to have with her. "After i get back from Ghana,France and Japan.."

   "Hmm?" She smiled sitting up.

"It's the Brits."

   "Cool."

"And i want you to come..with me."

She gasped. "Really?"

I nodded. "Really."

   "I have to dress up all posh and wear a pretty dress?"

I grinned. "Yes, i'll book for you to get your dress measured and fitted, we can even ring someone to do hair and makeup?"

Her eyes widened. "Like a fairytale."

"You're my fairytale." I kiss her lips as she rests her head on my chest.

You're digging a bigger hole. My self conscious tells me. You're only going to break her Harry. He adds.