Chapter 64.

A/n: Cute Milo, and a cute quote >.< >>>>
______________________________________

Charlotte's POV.

Christmas is in 4 days, we're leaving for Anne and Robin's in 1 day, and i am not prepared at all.

I've had to make sure all christmas presents have been bought, our stuff is packed, Milo has everything he needs, and my head is buzzing around the place - i'm extra forgetful thanks to baby brain, Harry's been working a lot and we've hardly spoken that much.

I've now grown a couple centimetres with this human inside me, actually i say centimetres, i mean inches. Now being almost 5 months pregnant takes it's toll. I haven't yet had morning sickness, but i do often get cramps.

   "You okay babe?" Harry asked as i sat on my knees on the floor going through suitcases, and finishing the packing. Milo was on our bed with his toy story figures watching Thomas the Tank Engine.

"Fine." I reply not able to stop concentrating on what i'm putting in who's suitcase and where.

  "You sure?" I hear him ask, a second later i feel his hands on my shoulders attempting to massage me.

"Yes," I shrug off his touch. We've been quite distant lately. Not on purpose, just by him being out 'til late with work, and me going to bed early because of the pregnancy.

I hear him back off and sit on the bed with Milo.

   "What is wrong with mummy eh?" He asks cuddling Milo. "She doesn't want to cuddle daddy."

"Maybe because she's tired, stressed and packing suitcases for 3 people." I snap.

I walk out to grab some towels from our bathroom, Harry follows.

   "Seriously Charl, did i do something?"

I sigh closing my eyes. "You've done nothing wrong."

He looked me in the eyes. "Promise?"

"Promise."

   "Can we cuddle?"

I shake my head. "I have things to do."

   "You always have things to do." He mumbles.

I turn around. "Yeah, and you're always out 'til late. Maybe if you were home before 12am we'd be able to spend time together."

   "So i have done something." He figures.

"No, you've done nothing. That's my point."

   "I don't know if this is because of your pregnancy or-"

I scoff. "Don't blame me being pregnant. You are the one who is always doing something, i am the one who is left to prepare things, look after a child whilst carrying another!" I storm back to our room finding an unaffected Milo still watching tv.

   "Is there anything i can do?" Harry asks with a small voice as he stands in the door frame, looking almost scared to come near me.

I feel guilt rise and shake my head not facing him. "I'm fine."

With that i hear him walk away, and i sigh immediately feeling annoyed at myself for taking it out on him. He's not the one in the wrong here. It's stupid hormonal, pregnant, flustered me.

A few hours later, i've finally got everything sorted and ready for christmas. Milo and i sit cuddled on the sofa watching Home Alone, one of Harry's favourite films, i sigh because he's not here to watch it but i was too stubborn to text him.