Chapter 65.

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals ;)
_____________________________________

Harry's POV.

After the meal out with my parents, we returned home to a sleeping Milo and Gemma curled up on the sofa together with the tv on a low volume. We all smiled at the cute moment as i instagrammed it.

"I really enjoyed tonight." I say as Charlotte and i get undressed for bed.

   "It was nice." She called as she washed her face in the en suite.

"We never get to do that," I add. "..Just be adults."

   "Yeah." I hear her agree. "It was nice."

Just as i climb into bed i hear Charlotte appear at the en suite door.

   "Harry," She calls.

I look up to see her in nothing but red lace lingerie.

"Wow." I breathe.

She smiles.

I take her in, even though she's pregnant and has a bump, she's still as beautiful as ever. She makes being pregnant look so good.

She made her way onto the bed and crawled until she was on top of me, our bodies touching, our lips mere centimetres away from each other, i could hear her breathing, feel her breath fan my face.

"I love you." I whispered.

Charlotte's POV.

I smiled. "I love you too."

He leaned up to kiss me, but i pulled away. He frowned.

"Harry." I breathe, looking into his eyes.

   "Yes?"

"You wouldn't lie to me..right?" I ask.

I see confusion flash across before his eyes. "No, course not."

"And, if there's anything you aren't telling me, you'd tell me,right?" I ask.

He nods.

I sit back on the bed, my back to him.

   "Char?" I hear him whisper, his hand stroking my back.

"Who's Lola?" I ask turning my head towards him.

I saw his entire body stiffen.

   "Babe-"

"Who.Is.Lola. Harry." I grit my teeth. "And why whenever i mention it around your family do they give me weird looks?"

He sits up, shaking his hair out. "It's not what you think-"

I scoff. "How many times have i heard that?"

   "Char, let me explain."

I stay silent waiting for him explanation.

   "Wh-when you left." He starts. "I..I kind of lost my way. Lost my balance, lost who i was. I didn't really know what i was doing. I started drinking. A lot. The boys tried to divert me from it, but i couldn't help it - they were scared i'd become an alcoholic and lose me. The press never caught a whiff of it, i was fairly wise - i'd drink at home. One night, i went to a bar, and i met Stacey."

I frowned, before realising Stacey was the woman we met in the restaurant in New York.

   "Stacey.. took my pain away. We would have sex whenever each other wanted it. She helped me get out of drinking. And she made me forget about you. But when i wasn't with her, all i thought about was you. One night, i was really low, Stacey came round we had sex, but it didn't feel right, we had it for at last 2 hours until i just told her to stop. And that's when she told me." He sighed. "She was pregnant."