Chapter 22

A/N: Song for this chapter is Lana Del Rey  - Summertime Sadness :) >>
____________________________________________________________

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=98138790

Charlotte's POV.

"How are you not bothered about packing?" I sigh as i open both of Harry's suitcases.

He chuckles from his bed. "I do it last minute."

He sits up as he sees me opening his drawers. "You leave tomorrow..how isn't this last minute?! This is how you forget things."

   "Thanks mum."

I glare at him before returning to packing his t-shirts. He however, returns to watching tv as he plays on who knows what on the ipad. "You're really annoying."

   "And you're really hot when you're annoying."

I blush looking away so he doesn't see he got to me.

   "Babe, look up."

I look up to see him holding the ipad in front of me. I hear a click noise. "Gotcha."

I frown. "What are you doing?"

   "Taking a photo of you to set as my wallpaper so i can look at you all the time."

I smile at his cute sentiment. "I'm still packing for you, despite how many times you try to distract me."

He groans before rolling off the bed like a child and finally helping me pack his stuff.

~
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=98140039

"I packed everything, i triple checked." I smiled as Harry checks the time of flight. The boys were given a vip room to stay out of the way of paps and crazy fans, but they were still noticed. Eleanor and i were taken straight away - purely for our own safety.

   "Thank you." He kissed my lips.

"I'm going to miss you." I sigh hugging his chest, my heart heavy.

   "I'm going to miss you more than anything."

"You'll be home before you know it."

He nodded. "Before i know it."

"I'm not going to say goodbye,that'll make me cry. I'm going to say see you later."

He smiled kissing me again. "See you later."

And just like that the boys security came in to walk them to their plane.

   "Sucks doesn't it?" Eleanor pouted.

I took hold of her hand as we walked through the airport. "Sure does."