Chapter 21.

A/N: Song for this chapter is Birdy - Wings. Take a listen if you haven't heard it :) >>>
_________________________________________________________

Harry's POV.

I woke around 3am to a shaking Charlotte. I rolled over in bed to her eyes closed and her face pulled into a worried frown. I heard her quietly whimper in her sleep.

She's having a nightmare.

I pulled her body close to mine and stroked her hair. I felt her shaking body relax and her heart beat return to a steady pace. "It's okay." I whisper as i kiss her forehead.

"Harry?" She mumbles.

I pull her closer kissing her forehead again. "It's okay, I'm here." I comfort.

Charlotte's POV.

I woke the following day to a smiling Harry. I stretched my arms feeling the Eygtian cotton sheets beneath our bodies before resuming my hands to their previous location under the sheets around my body.

Harry leaned down and kissed my nose gently. "How long have you been awake?" I mumble, my eyes closing again.

  "Around 5 minutes, i woke to you snoring."

I gasped. "I don't snore."

He chuckled kissing my nose. "I know you don't, i just enjoy seeing your reaction.

I open my eyes to his cheeky  grin. "I don't want to go home." I pout.

I feel him wrap his arms around my body. "Me neither."

"I want to stay here forever."

He smiles. "Right here."

"In this spot."

   "Until we die."

I laugh. "Morbid."

He smiles. "I've loved being here with you."

"You've been with the boys too."

He shakes his head. "I'm not bothered about that. The things i've enjoyed about this holiday has been cuddling with you, waking up to you, being with you."

I smile. "Me too."

   "And i think it's time, i ask you to be my girlfriend."

My breath catches. "You mean that?"

    "100%"

"You want me to be your girlfriend."

He laughs. "Yes Charlotte."

I smile. "Okay."

We both smile at eachother. I watch as his dimple deepens and his eyes light up. I kiss his lips once before resting against the pillow.

I see he's thinking about something, he opens his mouth to speak but decides against it. "You okay?" I whisper.

He smiles taking my hand in his. "Lastnight.."

"What about it?" I ask a little confused.

   "You..had a nightmare."

I look up at him. "Oh."

   "It's okay, i like the fact that i comforted you, i made you feel safe."

"You always make me feel safe." I say quietly.

    "I'll always make sure you're safe Charlotte."

This time i kiss him, really kiss him. He pulls me closer, his hands coming around me and just under the hem of my shorts. I pull away aware of the contact. "Sorry.." He blushes.

I smile. "It's okay..I'm just not..there."

He nods understanding me completely. "Breakfast?" He asks.

I sit up. "I could eat a horse." I smile.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_481/set?id=98047935

    "Would you look at the love birds!" Niall jokes as Harry and I walk into the kitchen hand in hand. Lou looks over as she feeds Lux her breakfast and gives me an amused yet curious look, i smile and nod to confirm her suspicions.

   "Pancake?" Harry asks giving me a plate.

"Thank you." I sit next to a very tired looking Zayn and pour syrup onto my pancake. "Why do you look so tired?"

  "Gee, thanks." Zayn says flatly.

I blush. "Sorry..you just look so.."

  "Shit?" He chuckles.

A wave of relief washes over me, i haven't had much time to get to know Zayn - i don't fully understand his sense of humour yet.

  "Perrie's in America, Malik over here stayed up til 4 skyping her." Louis says as he chews his breakfast earning a disgusted look from Eleanor.

  "I miss her." Zayn shrugs.

I pat his shoulder sympathetically before returning to my pancake.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=98135328

Once we arrive back in London, Harry says i can stay at his. I take up his offer, i want to get as much time as i can with him before he goes to America for god knows how long.

"Excited for America?" I ask as we cook dinner together.

   "Yes and no, i love America. But i'm going to miss you."

I stop chopping the mushrooms and turn to him with a huge smile. "I'll miss you too."

Harry resumes chopping the onion as i look at him in pure admiration. It's crazy how over the past month everything has changed.

I've found who i am - who i am when i'm with Harry.  I've learnt it's okay to be open to certain people, i can be happy, and eventually - i can fall in love.

I like how i feel right now, how happy i am. How we are. Me round at Harry's cooking meals together in his shirt and pyjamas short and slippers. I forget about his job - the amount of girls that dote on his every word and action, the amount of money he must have. I don't think about all that because he's..Harry. We don't need fancy cars and restaurants. We just need eachother.

   "You okay?" Harry asks bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I look at him. "Yeah, sorry..i'm perfect." I smile watching as he washes his hands. "Absolutely perfect." I whisper.